Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Israel is going to regret this genocide in the long run. Most of the world had sympathy for Jewish people ever since the holocaust but this war is going to make a lot of people turn a blind eye to anti semitism for the next couple of decades.
Can you even call it a war? Besides oct 7 I have only seen Israel getting active

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I think Israel is going to regret this genocide in the long run. Most of the world had sympathy for Jewish people ever since the holocaust but this war is going to make a lot of people turn a blind eye to anti semitism for the next couple of decades.
This is the Reset Button.
Every video I've seen of government officials or supporters being asked hard questions is answered with:

"On the morning of October 7th... WOMEN AND BABIES"

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Adding 2/2 but if we're talking "stateless people"... only them and the Rohingya come to mind

Rohingya imo are fine, though vetting to make sure they can handle maintaining their religious beliefs in a way that allow them to still live peacefully in liberal democracy.

I'm not afraid to say accepting Palestinians, en masse, into the US is probably a bad idea. They most likely have a lot of grievences with the US. Rightly or wrongly. They need more strict vetting. Also, not like even countries sympathetic to their plight in the region aren't hesistent to accept them in large numbers either due to not having the best history with some Palestinian refugees.

Last edited:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Rohingya imo are fine

I'm not afraid to say accepting Palestinians, en masse, into the US is probably a bad idea. They have a lot of grievences with the US. Rightly or wrongly. They need more strict vetting. Also, not like even countries sympathetic to their plight in the region aren't hesistent to accept them in large numbers either due to not having the best history with Palestinian immigrants.
I'm just looking at the current events and announcements here breh :hubie:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I'm just looking at the current events and announcements here breh :hubie:
Yeah it's all me breh. I know you're trying to avoid being collateral damage. I know you just posting the info.

Last edited:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
You guys are talking about Chinese military strength.

Military strength must include nukes. They aren't there sitting in a museum. Modern nukes.

@Wild self 's original post was about how a war with China would be catastrophic for everybody. If it came down to that then he's right because China in world war is letting everything go and everyone else will as well. Additionally, you're the one that brought in nuclear arms to the discussion. So if it ever gets to that point, everybody is gone on all sides.

1. I didn’t bring up nukes.

2. We were talking conventional forces when the guy said having 1.6 billion citizens and having no experience made their military better than the US.

3. I only spoke of a real world scenario regarding conventional forces. It’s crazy that people are even responding to me not the guy saying having no combat experience makes them more capable.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
That's exactly what I'm saying.

During Korean War, China just barely out of of their devastating civil war with their economy and logistic in tatter. They only enter the war after Stalin gave his backing. They lack heavy armor, air force or even proper uniform and boots. Their weapons basically mish mash of captured Japanese weapons, US weapons captured from Nationalists and Soviet surplus. Even North Korean army that just got defeated by US has better equipment than Chinese troops. McArthur even claimed the Chinese are just bunch of laundrymen and not a threat. Yet they push UN troops all the way to Seoul before forced to retreat to 38 parallel. I'd say they actually punching above their weight during the war despite their shortcomings.

Taiwan is not just about TSMC to China. Their population are taught that Taiwan is inaliable part of China and they have sacred duty to reunite it. Just like how in Vietnam US got tired of the war faster than Vietnamese because its not their land and they just there to further US interest. If US can't gain quick victory over China they'll eventualy give up. Also you forgot that while US suffer only 70,000 death in Vietnam, most of the deaths are South Vietnamese soldiers that suffer 300,000 deaths.
1. US national security relies on Taiwan/TSMC being free from Chinese control. Strategic policy, training, and military funding factors this into how we would respond to a Chinese invasion. This is GUARUNTEE. this isn’t an opinion. This isn’t a maybe.

Chinese push reunification ideology, but they don’t have the military power to make it happen. It is a scenario that they know they cannot currently win. China knows it. US intelligence knows that China knows this. This is a fact understood by all sides. Of course China doesn’t include this fact in the indoctrination of their citizens. There’s not much else to discuss on this.

2. The NVA suffered casualties massively higher than US and South Vietnamese combined. Please do more research on the war before making statements.

Chronic

All Star
Daps
1. US national security relies on Taiwan/TSMC being free from Chinese control. Strategic policy, training, and military funding factors this into how we would respond to a Chinese invasion. This is GUARUNTEE. this isn’t an opinion. This isn’t a maybe.

Chinese push reunification ideology, but they don’t have the military power to make it happen. It is a scenario that they know they cannot currently win. China knows it. US intelligence knows that China knows this. This is a fact understood by all sides. Of course China doesn’t include this fact in the indoctrination of their citizens. There’s not much else to discuss on this.

2. The NVA suffered casualties massively higher than US and South Vietnamese combined. Please do more research on the war before making statements.
I didn't say NVA suffer lower casualty, I'm saying you shouldn't omitted the sacrifice of South Vietnamese just to make US more badass, If US didn't get South Vietnamese help their casualties will be higher. Also many of that NVA casualties also the result of overwhelming US air superiority.

Korean War: the US pushed north Korea back to the 38th parallel. China and Korea couldn't hold the ground they took over even though the US is a ocean away and they are directly next to the land the war was fought on.

Vietnam war,: the US absolutely decimated the NVA from across an ocean. 70k US deaths vs 1 million+ NVA deaths. Again, in a war we fought an ocean away while they were next door. The Vietnam War was lost due to politics not capability. It was a decision to leave vs. Not being able to keep up.

Afghanistan: again. Another war thousands of miles away where we decimated the Talibans control of their own territory. The taliban was great at small scale ambushes and IED's but the death toll we suffered was a few thousand over 20 years. Can you guess what their death toll was? We established bases with air-conditioning and fast food restaurants etc. They had no ability to expell us or prevent us from maintaining control of territory. Another political loss vs. Being run off the battlefield.

One big difference that war with China will have compared to these previous war is China has the means to strike US bases in the regions. China didn't have the means to attack US bases in Japan during Korean War, Vietnam didn't have the means to attack US bases in Thailand and Philippines during Vietnam War, Saddam didn't have the means to attack US bases in Saudi and Kuwait during Iraq war, Taliban didn't have the means to attack US bases in Pakistan and Uzbekistan during Afghan War. China has the largest constellation of spy satellites after US and they have thousands of ballistic missiles at their disposals that could reach as far as Guam. If they spot US stockpiling weapons and supplies in Japan, Korea, or Philippines that could be used against them do you think they won't preemptively strike it? if they spot US ships refueling and rearming in shipyards in Japan, Korea, or Philippines do you think the won't strike it? China has more resources at their disposal than any of previous US adversaries, and looking at the current events in Ukraine and Israel, keeping US busy by destabilizing their allies across the world is a good strategy. Let's say China decided to give weapons to Russia, Iran, North Korea, and every terror groups with axe to grinds against US, does US have the resources to deal with all of them at the same time?

Steelo14

Pro
Daps

I think they're now bolder taking on Hezbollah now that the US army is firmly involved with the whole invasion. And seeing as how the Houthis recently attacked and killed Saudi Soldiers this means that Arab/Muslim rally for the Palestinian cause is on shaky ropes. There's clearly a desire amongst leadership in Arab nations to just get this thing over with and not have to really get involved at all.

Leaking the Intelligence document was deliberate to basically tell the world this is what we will do, whether you like it or not. We'll pick up the pieces but the strategic goal of making it impossible to ever have a Palestinian state will be acheived.

Daps
There are black brehs there breh, arabs there breh innocent folks just 18, 19 year old. It's mandatory to serve, not everyone is a savage.

4337271056_f2831f190a_o.jpg

FhijbtqWQAE_jZi.jpg:large

10034407_0_0_980_636_large.jpg