Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Chronic

All Star
Daps
They are aggressive fighting Indians with rocks and shovels.... lol they didn't have any firearms during clash.

Flying close to another plan that isn't dog fighting/engaging you has no bearing on actual wartime efficiency...

Their aggressiveness is in the absence of an actual battlefield environment. They don't even know whst it feels to be shot at. They don't know what a gunshot wound looks like. The first time they encounter that will be wild for them. Their commanders and officers don't know the stress of making decisions while people are dying. You gotta be kidding me. Thinking lack of experience is a benefit doesn't match up with what history has taught us about war.
That's exactly what I'm saying.

As soon as you said Taiwan means more to China you showed how little you have actually studied the issue. Taiwan is essential to US national security because of one specific industry that Taiwan dominates worldwide. Do research snd cone back to name that industry.

Korean War: the US pushed north Korea back to the 38th parallel. China and Korea couldn't hold the ground they took over even though the US is a ocean away and they are directly next to the land the war was fought on.

Vietnam war,: the US absolutely decimated the NVA from across an ocean. 70k US deaths vs 1 million+ NVA deaths. Again, in a war we fought an ocean away while they were next door. The Vietnam War was lost due to politics not capability. It was a decision to leave vs. Not being able to keep up.

Afghanistan: again. Another war thousands of miles away where we decimated the Talibans control of their own territory. The taliban was great at small scale ambushes and IED's but the death toll we suffered was a few thousand over 20 years. Can you guess what their death toll was? We established bases with air-conditioning and fast food restaurants etc. They had no ability to expell us or prevent us from maintaining control of territory. Another political loss vs. Being run off the battlefield.

You need to study the topic more before trying to state opinions.
During Korean War, China just barely out of of their devastating civil war with their economy and logistic in tatter. They only enter the war after Stalin gave his backing. They lack heavy armor, air force or even proper uniform and boots. Their weapons basically mish mash of captured Japanese weapons, US weapons captured from Nationalists and Soviet surplus. Even North Korean army that just got defeated by US has better equipment than Chinese troops. McArthur even claimed the Chinese are just bunch of laundrymen and not a threat. Yet they push UN troops all the way to Seoul before forced to retreat to 38 parallel. I'd say they actually punching above their weight during the war despite their shortcomings.

Taiwan is not just about TSMC to China. Their population are taught that Taiwan is inaliable part of China and they have sacred duty to reunite it. Just like how in Vietnam US got tired of the war faster than Vietnamese because its not their land and they just there to further US interest. If US can't gain quick victory over China they'll eventualy give up. Also you forgot that while US suffer only 70,000 death in Vietnam, most of the deaths are South Vietnamese soldiers that suffer 300,000 deaths.

Traveler

All Star
Daps
the UN says israel has been breaking international law for 70 years.

how about the self-named "good guys" try to follow the law?
If you are talking about resolution 2334 then it addresses the settlements after 1967. Funny how you absolve the Palestinians actions. As I said, there are no good guys here.

UN says China is breaking the law by claiming the dash line. Doesn't stop them from doing so.

UN is a worthless organization.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I hope all the IDF soldiers get massacred in a bloodbath

There are black brehs there breh, arabs there breh innocent folks just 18, 19 year old. It's mandatory to serve, not everyone is a savage.

4337271056_f2831f190a_o.jpg

FhijbtqWQAE_jZi.jpg:large

10034407_0_0_980_636_large.jpg

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
If you are talking about resolution 2334 then it addresses the settlements after 1967. Funny how you absolve the Palestinians actions. As I said, there are no good guys here.

UN says China is breaking the law by claiming the dash line. Doesn't stop them from doing so.

UN is a worthless organization.

that babble has nothing to do with what i said.

if you don't agree then just say so directly.

if you do then save the babble for someone else :camby:

Traveler

All Star
Daps
that babble has nothing to do with what i said.

if you don't agree then just say so directly.

if you do then save the babble for someone else :camby:
So you are just goign to double down on your stupidity.

If you are talking UN reslution 2334 it was adopted in 2016. Hardly been 70 years. It also only addresses the settlements since 1967, which is 56 year, again hardly 70 years, so from the get go, your statement is false.

How about not making broad, generalized, facutal innacurate statements thinking you are actually saying something. Which Influerncer poured that in your head? You have no origainl thoughts or much less a rudimentary understanding of the issue, which is wildly complex.

As far as your straw man, who are the "good guys" I have said repeatedly there are no good guys here?

Violations of international law happen everyday, no one actually gives a shyt.

Are you on Ukraine's side with the illegal Russian invasion and occupation of Crimea and the Ukraine? Just want to see how you flip flop on things.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I called this the day this all started. I think a few years if not months from we will learn that Isreal was aware of this attack and let it happen with the end goal being the taking over of Gaza and genocide of Palestinians.
Yup. Makes no sense they wouldn't know but somehow they all of a sudden know every where Hamas is hiding

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Ridiculous. There is nothing in his statement that should have lead to him being sacked.

The letter said: "Thousands have been killed and more than one million now displaced. It is difficult to understand how this makes Israel more secure or indeed makes anything better."

He welcomed calls from Mr Sunak last week for "specific pauses" in the fighting but added: "A permanent ceasefire would save lives and allow for a continued column of humanitarian aid [to] reach the people who need it the most.

"Access to water, electricity and fuel is vital for the Palestinian people. My constituents and I would be grateful for your comments on the actions our government is taking to ensure that people in Gaza do not face collective punishment for the crimes of Hamas."