Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
1.6 billion people including women, elderly, children, disabled ie civilians.

That has no bearing on the actual power of their military. At least name me the war in the last 30 years that the Chinese have even fought. Their ranks from the bottom to the brass don’t even know what war feels like.

Theyve thumped India, a nuclear power, a couple of times.

Chronic

All Star
Daps
1.6 billion people including women, elderly, children, disabled ie civilians.

That has no bearing on the actual power of their military. At least name me the war in the last 30 years that the Chinese have even fought. Their ranks from the bottom to the brass don’t even know what war feels like.

I always find it funny that Westerners are convinced that PLA are full of wuss while in reality their lack of combat experience actually make their soldiers more aggresive and reckless when not restrained like in the border clash with India or when their pilots fly dangerously close to US airplanes.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I always find it funny that Westerners are convinced that PLA are full of wuss while in reality their lack of combat experience actually make their soldiers more aggresive and reckless when not restrained like in the border clash with India or when their pilots fly dangerously close to US airplanes.

US would absolutely wash China in a 1v1. It would be silly.

Chronic

All Star
Daps
US would absolutely wash China in a 1v1. It would be silly.
Not without the risk of nuclear escalation. Taiwan means more to China than to US, is US willing to risk nuclear war just to save Taiwan? US can't defeat China during Korean War, Vietnam during Vietnam war, or Taliban during War on Terror despite being backed by multiple allies.

"The only democracy in the middle east" y'all

The irony of the whole "protecting Israel is protecting democracy in Middle East" line of thinking is, US deliberately sabotages democratic movements in Middle East to install US and Israel friendly strongmen because they know if Arab countries have free and fair election they will elect anti Israel government like when Egypt elected Muslim Brotherhood in 2012.

Last edited:

Traveler

All Star
Daps
Bet a million dollars she died being held captive after a bomb blast from Israeli forces…her parents said they spoke to her and she had a head injury but was being treated to now the animals beheaded her..no you nazi who killed Jesus blew her up
If you seen the video of her in the back of the truck you would see the bullet hole in the back of her skull. She was dead from the beginning.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
If you seen the video of her in the back of the truck you would see the bullet hole in the back of her skull. She was dead from the beginning.

This.......

Whole lotta different reports coming out about her. Knowing Hamas they probably recorded everything they did, broke her arms and legs then shot her in the head. Horrible way to go.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
If I remember correctly, there was skepticism about the parents saying they saw her or talked to her when they reported that. As in, there was skepticism that Hamas was being honest because as you said, that video of her, she is obviously dead. She has a wound in the back of her skull and wasn't moving one bit.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Not without the risk of nuclear escalation. Taiwan means more to China than to US, is US willing to risk nuclear war just to save Taiwan? US can't defeat China during Korean War, Vietnam during Vietnam war, or Taliban during War on Terror despite being backed by multiple allies.

The irony of the whole "protecting Israel is protecting democracy in Middle East" line of thinking is, US deliberately sabotages democratic movements in Middle East to install US and Israel friendly strongmen because they know if Arab countries have free and fair election they will elect anti Israel government like when Egypt elected Muslim Brotherhood in 2012.

Eh, korea, vietnam and the afghan war would be entirely different then a invasion of Taiwan so those comparisons dont make much sense.. also the korean war never ended. US submarine fleet would give a Chinese blockade fits, and invasion of Taiwan just isn't possible right now for China given the logistics.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Why do you keep posting tweets from this propaganda account?

There slightly pro Isreal yes but they up until now that I'm aware of are one of the few not posting straight up misinformation, if you have a neutral source for constant information lemme know and I'll use them