Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
I think Israel is going to regret this genocide in the long run. Most of the world had sympathy for Jewish people ever since the holocaust but this war is going to make a lot of people turn a blind eye to anti semitism for the next couple of decades.
Real talk what is their long term strategy? They are making people hate them.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Chinas military ranks has no actual combat experience.

Their first taste of war going against a combat experienced, nuclear armed, US trained , US intelligence supplied, and US funded country….

:deadrose:
Theyve thumped India, a nuclear power, a couple of times.

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Theyve thumped India, a nuclear power, a couple of times.
Let's not act like India is comparable to Israel from a military standpoint except for the nuclear part. It's way different in terms of experience and supplies. Since they don't share a border China-Israel would mean we are all fukked very soon though.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Let's not act like India is comparable to Israel from a military standpoint except for the nuclear part. It's way different in terms of experience and supplies. Since they don't share a border China-Israel would mean we are all fukked very soon though.
India would absolutely destroy Israel.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
With Trump, Palestine would disappear and they will be Native American status in a matter of weeks. If you thought that Biden was bad, Trump would use weapons that would cause nuclear radiation and kill all Muslims in the Middle East.
And then with Palestine gone he would stop funding Israel :dead:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
The same people who hated Jews hated Jews before this
I think this is rationalization. I came for the Jews before this. Now I won't. All the guilt tripping, labeling everyone that supports Palestine a terrorist, justifying their genocide. I don't like Zionist Jews at all after this when in the past I defended Jews as they are close friends to Muslims. Seeing them force their narratives via media and censor pro Palestine voices on social media makes me not like em. They've lost a supporter over here.