Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Hezbollah got hollywood trailers now :dead:

That's why I'm saying if there is ever a formal declaration of war among super powers, we're all dead in about an hour.

Everyone and their allies are volleying everything they got at one another the second a nuclear nation attacks or declares war on another nuclear nation.

Nukes are the first and last option.

You don't want to be the nation who launches one nuclear bomb to get your silos destroyed by 15 nuclear weapons with the response counter attack.

At the end of the day, these are the two guidelines for every single country when it comes to nuclear weapons:

1. Nobody wants to shoot their nukes 2nd.
2. The goal is to land the last nuke.

Everyone will basically unload everything they got at once all around the world. The sky would be covered by nuclear missiles. People acting like their city will only be struck once, but more like 10-15 times by mid to large nuclear weapons.

No cute helicopters or fighter jets going to do shyt, just hypersonic missiles, ICBM's, nuclear subs, etc.

We'd all die so it won't matter how many are fired. The moment one is shot the world is dead

Crazy thing is most of us would be dead before we even knew what was happening.
Yall sound soft as fukk.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Israeled

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Nobody’s leg should be bent like that :huhldup:
RIP to her and the victims on both sides
And people spent pages of this thread arguing that she was alive just unconscious and being treated humanely. They even justified her being naked saying "she was dressed like that."

Idk if some of these people are naive or just dumb. That's why I end conversations once it becomes clear the other person is simple minded.

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
And people spent pages of this thread arguing that she was alive just unconscious and being treated humanely. They even justified her being naked saying "she was dressed like that."

Idk if some of these people are naive or just dumb. That's why I end conversations once it becomes clear the other person is simple minded.
Yeah I try not to argue with the willfully ignorant ones with a clear agenda. As soon as I saw the video three weeks ago, I knew she was dead. Some are in here talking about that old lady that was released saying she was treated well. Come to find out her family members are still in captive. Of course she ain’t gonna bad mouth them, but back to the girl, someone said it was air strikes that killed her and I guess those air strikes beheaded her and folded her leg like a pretzel as well :dead:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
This is crazy. The IDF called an Al Jazeera journalist's husband and told them to evacuate asap. When they asked where they said they don't know just leave now. You can hear the bombs in the background and she says the house is shaking

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I think this is rationalization. I came for the Jews before this. Now I won't. All the guilt tripping, labeling everyone that supports Palestine a terrorist, justifying their genocide. I don't like Zionist Jews at all after this when in the past I defended Jews as they are close friends to Muslims. Seeing them force their narratives via media and censor pro Palestine voices on social media makes me not like em. They've lost a supporter over here.
Remember this isn’t all of the Jews. This is the culture of the “white” Jews that they brought with them from Europe. It’s the same thing white people mostly white Christian’s have been doing all over the globe for the past few centuries, it’s just for whatever reasons. When white Jewish people do it, it’s different.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Remember this isn’t all of the Jews. This is the culture of the “white” Jews that they brought with them from Europe. It’s the same thing white people mostly white Christian’s have been doing all over the globe for the past few centuries, it’s just for whatever reasons. When white Jewish people do it, it’s different.
I'll try to remember that.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
They make up the majority so fukk em all :pacspit:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Bet a million dollars she died being held captive after a bomb blast from Israeli forces…her parents said they spoke to her and she had a head injury but was being treated to now the animals beheaded her..no you nazi who killed Jesus blew her up
They really have an obsession with this Muslim “beheading” narrative they keep trying to create.

It’s like the earliest examples of racism where they always depicted indigenous tribes as cannibals

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Bet a million dollars she died being held captive after a bomb blast from Israeli forces…her parents said they spoke to her and she had a head injury but was being treated to now the animals beheaded her..no you nazi who killed Jesus blew her up

this is false, her mom said someone in hamas told her she was alive and in a hospital they never spoke to her

her dad said today she was killed on the spot

Shani Louk's heartbroken father today said the abducted festivalgoer 'was killed on the spot' by Hamas terrorists and 'did not suffer'.

Nissim Louk said his 22-year-old daughter had been dancing with her friends at the Nova electronic festival near Kibbutz Reim on October 7 when the Hamas gunmen began shooting anyone they saw.

Mr Louk claimed Shani and her friends tried to escape the massacre in their car but ten minutes later they were met by armed Hamas terrorists who shot at the vehicle, killing his daughter 'instantly'. He said his daughter 'did not suffer'.

However, the Israeli President Yitzchak Herzog claimed today that the young festivalgoer was decapitated and that Israeli officials had found the base of her skull. It's now not clear what exactly happened to Shani before she died.

'I am truly sorry to report that we have now received news that Shani Nicole Louk has been confirmed murdered and dead. Her skull has been found,' Herzog told the German newspaper Bild.

'This means that these barbaric, sadistic animals simply chopped off her head as they attacked, tortured and killed Israelis. It is a great tragedy and I extend my deepest condolences to her family.'

For more than three weeks, Shani's family had been helplessly waiting for news that their beloved daughter had survived the Hamas attack and could be released by the terrorists.

But earlier today, her heartbroken mother and sister announced the news they had been dreading.

'Unfortunately we got the news yesterday that my daughter is no longer alive,' mother Ricarda said on German broadcaster RTL. Shani's sister Adi wrote on Instagram that she 'announced with great sadness the death of my sister'.