Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

If folks don’t know what this is flying over the water about 200 miles off the US East Coast... it’s the E6-B it’s a comms relay and strategic airborne command post aircraft. It provides survivable, reliable, and airborne Nuclear Command, Control, and Communications (NC3) for the President, secretary of defense and U.S. Strategic Command.

The US Government is getting their ducks in a row while the citizens are clueless about how serious the situation is getting at the moment.

The crazy part is the United States and Israeli citizens keep talking about peace and all of these changes after the war.. key word being AFTER.

If this ends up being an ethnic cleansing, they honestly believe shyt is going to go back to business as usual. They've already killed 8000 Palestinians and I have no doubt when it's all said and done it will be well into the high 5 digits and possibly 6 digits. They are literally destroying Gaza brick by brick. Who is going to pay to rebuild it?

If Hamas is outed, who is going to be running Gaza? This whole situation is going to bread more resentment.

If all of the countries in the region figure out that they are all being played by the US and Israel, and decide to form an alliance and finally take back their region, then maybe those Palestinians wouldn't have died in vein. That means all of those countries putting their differences aside, form a collective peace treaty with Iran, and simply tell Biden, the US needs to end the bullshyt, or all ties will be cut.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Explain this to me like I’m a kid :patrice:
Dude is a convicted felon and far right extremist who was put in power by Netanyahu despite these facts. He is their equivalent of our far-right nutjobs constantly preaching violence as a political solution. He is arming settlers who are illegally occupying and settling in the west bank which is against international law.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Jews were given a choice to either move to Israel or deal with discrimination in Europe, and considering that they were just off a recent genocide attempt, it's no wonder they chose Israel.

Stop with the BS.

USA.

" Large-scale Jewish immigration commenced in the 19th century, when, by mid-century, many German Jews had arrived, migrating to the United States in large numbers due to antisemitic laws and restrictions in their countries of birth.["

Not "every country in Europe" was "killing jews".

Half of them were fighting the Nazis.

The Jewish homeland could have been placed somewhere else? Somewhere by agreement.

If the aim was to avoid "discrimination" then annexing someone else's counter was the wrong first step.

How are you going to claim to be "avoiding discrimation" by "discriminating against others in Palestine"?

The world is a big place. There were many safe countries (even back then). Maybe like now with some there were economic and cultural forces at play.

Random choice just happened to be Israel :camby:

Zionist started as a group of jews who wanted to establish a nation anywhere due to their treatment in Europe, Britain were the ones that pick Palestine.

more BS.

"Zionism (Hebrew: צִיּוֹנוּת Tsiyyonut [tsijoˈnut] after Zion) is a nationalist[fn 1] movement that emerged in the 19th century to enable the establishment of a homeland for the Jewish people in Palestine"

"Zionism, Jewish nationalist movement that has had as its goal the creation and support of a Jewish national state in Palestine,"

I never defended Israel denying Palestinians the right to return.

They were giving Jews the "right to return" into illegal Palestinian territories. Do you condemn that? Should Israelis who moved into those areas be condemned?

what part did i lie about?

Lie: Israel did not defeat those countries alone.

france was alone in their support of Israel, they didn't get the full backing of the west until 1967.

I am not going down that rabbit hole because as facts stand I have already been shown to be right.

Suffice to say ignoring proliferation of nukes, backing at the UN, selling weapons, investing in companies etc are all support as well.

Some arabs were against British control, others assisted them because they thought they could establish their own nations with the backing of the British.

The nearest thing to a ruler at that point and the man/group to whom that territory had been promised was against the protectorate zones and was deposed.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
This is different, this has never happened in world history, the way this war is being consumed in 4k without control and curation by the mainstream media. This is going to change our lives.
The news was so curated during Iraq and Afghanistan that people forgot a war was even happening.

I was told this by a few soldiers who came back. Like, damn.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
sorry to be explicit but right now if you are a proud an loud (lol not anylonger) Jew you best to remove your small hat and snip your curls or throw a mask on your face to hide your schnozel because unfortunetly & innocently(non soldiers and non zionists) you will get attacked verbally and brutally physically! whether you are in Eastern Europe, WesterN eUROPE ..its On.

irreversible.gif
Like other breh said, this isn't it.
Again, anti-zionism isn't supposed to be anti-semitism right? Pro-Palestinian isn't pro hamas right?

Either collective punishment is wrong or its not. Some Jews are adamant Zionists but some Jews are some of the biggest critics of Zionism around. If you start empowering the anti-semites, realize a lot of the time you're also empowering the anti-black forces as well. Some of you brehs are letting your emotions get the best of you and I've seen more than once a few brehs on here reciting straight up white supremacist talking points because they are upset over this particular issue.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

This video is fukking crazy b...:wow:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Like other breh said, this isn't it.
Again, anti-zionism isn't supposed to be anti-semitism right? Pro-Palestinian isn't pro hamas right?

Either collective punishment is wrong or its not. Some Jews are adamant Zionists but some Jews are some of the biggest critics of Zionism around. If you start empowering the anti-semites, realize a lot of the time you're also empowering the anti-black forces as well. Some of you brehs are letting your emotions get the best of you and I've seen more than once a few brehs on here reciting straight up white supremacist talking points because they are upset over this particular issue.

agree with no collective punishment.

in the name of treating everyone the same I'd even replace "anti-semitism" with "anti-jew".

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
agree with no collective punishment.

in the name of treating everyone the same I'd even replace "anti-semitism" with "anti-jew".

They don't wanna do that. Cuz them Amish paradise looking motherfukkers come out the wood works stomping on the Israli flag and telling the unconvient truths.

Peace to the Jews who already know better and the ones decolonizing their hearts and minds as we speak.

Free da goys...from zionism.

full

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
If all of the countries in the region figure out that they are all being played by the US and Israel, and decide to form an alliance and finally take back their region, then maybe those Palestinians wouldn't have died in vein. That means all of those countries putting their differences aside, form a collective peace treaty with Iran, and simply tell Biden, the US needs to end the bullshyt, or all ties will be cut.

That's exactly what "peace in the middle east. looks like, and exactly why they constantly plot and scheme to keep it that way.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Stop with the BS.

USA.

" Large-scale Jewish immigration commenced in the 19th century, when, by mid-century, many German Jews had arrived, migrating to the United States in large numbers due to antisemitic laws and restrictions in their countries of birth.["

American Jews - Wikipedia
Not "every country in Europe" was "killing jews".

Half of them were fighting the Nazis.

The Jewish homeland could have been placed somewhere else? Somewhere by agreement.

If the aim was to avoid "discrimination" then annexing someone else's counter was the wrong first step.

How are you going to claim to be "avoiding discrimation" by "discriminating against others in Palestine"?

The world is a big place. There were many safe countries (even back then). Maybe like now with some there were economic and cultural forces at play.

Random choice just happened to be Israel :camby:
This is all wrong and a complete misunderstanding of ww2.

You think they were fighting nazis over the jews? Damn near all of western Europe knew about the genocide, they just didn't give a fukk. Hitler invading neighboring countries is what started the war. If Hitler just kept his shyt in Germany, the world would have turned the other cheek. Hitler actually had a ton of support in the U.S. jews were hated everywhere.

more BS.

"Zionism (Hebrew: צִיּוֹנוּת Tsiyyonut [tsijoˈnut] after Zion) is a nationalist[fn 1] movement that emerged in the 19th century to enable the establishment of a homeland for the Jewish people in Palestine"

Zionism - Wikipedia
"Zionism, Jewish nationalist movement that has had as its goal the creation and support of a Jewish national state in Palestine,"
From your link

"Theodor Herzl, the founder of political Zionism was initially content with any Jewish self-governed state.[118]"

Like I said the original goal of Zionism was to establish a state ANYWHERE, Palestine was chosen by the British.

They were giving Jews the "right to return" into illegal Palestinian territories. Do you condemn that? Should Israelis who moved into those areas be condemned
You keep bringing this up, I've already said that Israel is responsible for anything that happened in the region after 1967.

Lie: Israel did not defeat those countries alone.
That's not a lie, the narrative is that the west backed them up. Only the French did, and were forced to lean back, which resulted in a rift between France and the rest of nato.
I am not going down that rabbit hole because as facts stand I have already been shown to be right.

Suffice to say ignoring proliferation of nukes, backing at the UN, selling weapons, investing in companies etc are all support as well.
I don't think you have, can you detail the level of support from the west? Because as far as I can tell, nobody outside of France gave a fukk about Israel before 1967.
The nearest thing to a ruler at that point and the man/group to whom that territory had been promised was against the protectorate zones and was deposed
Don't believe the promises of white men.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Explain this to me like I’m a kid :patrice:

The fat guy with the glasses next to the blond woman is the minister of national security for Israel, Ben-gvir. He is an insane right winger who wants to drive Palestinians from their homes in the West Bank. That nut job had a photo of a man called Baruch Goldstein in his home. What is Baruch Goldstein known for? Well he went into a mosque and did a mass shooting killing 29 palestinians. He has alot of power in the israeli politics and is casually sharing guns for people to commit more atrocities......but they say Hamas is extreme :martin:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

Words mean nothing at this point. Talk is cheap. Having the this country remove all military personnel and weapons would actually help.

The reason why Israel feels emboldened, is because US has bases all over the middle east they can deploy, and send reinforcements.