Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
That's why I said I hate that map.

If you just look at that map, you'd assume the jews suddenly invaded and took all the land.

The reality is that Britain took all that land, and sent the jews there because cacs didn't want them in their countries.
The end result is the same…land taken from Palestine and given to Israel.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
A. Israel is at fault for encroaching on Palestinian territory.

Right the way back to the UN's two state borders?

B. I feel like i made my case before but ill do it again. Palestinians trusted britain to establish Palestine as a nation. Instead they established the state of Israel. Jews didn't ask for that land, they were sent there because they were hated all across Europe.

Jews were not "forced" to go to Israel.

If you want to point the finger look at "Zionism" and the "Right of Return" including directly into illegal Settler Territory (until recently).

After they were sent there tho

see: Zionism

, they fought multiple wars against surrounding arab countries who wanted to claim the land, and they won all those wars without the support of the west.

why lie on here? it's either a lie or intentionally imprecise language. and we have already been over the need for accurate/clear/precise statements.

i can only throw that wooly BS out because as read it is not true.

"Since 1967, the IDF has had a close security relationship with the United States,[4] including in research and development cooperation, with joint efforts on the F-15I, the Tactical High-Energy Laser, and the Arrow, among others. The IDF is believed to have maintained an operational nuclear weapons capability since 1967, possibly possessing between 80 and 400 nuclear warheads"

"Israel began to investigate the nuclear field soon after it declared independence in 1948 and, with French co-operation, secretly began building the Negev Nuclear Research Center,[d] a facility near Dimona housing a nuclear reactor and reprocessing plant in the late 1950s."

"The Yom Kippur War, also known as the Ramadan War, the October War,[60] the 1973 Arab–Israeli War, or the Fourth Arab–Israeli War"

:camby:

-

Arabs not agreeing to British (or French) dominion over Palestine (from earlier):

"Faisal returned to Damascus on 16 January and Millerand took over from Clemenceau on the 20th. A Syrian National Congress meeting in Damascus declared an independent state of Syria on 8 March 1920. The new state intended to include portions of Syria, Palestine, and northern Mesopotamia. Faisal was declared the head of State. At the same time Prince Zeid, Faisal's brother, was declared Regent of Mesopotamia.

In April 1920, the San Remo conference handed out Class A mandates over Syria to France, and Iraq and Palestine to Britain. The same conference ratified an oil agreement reached at a London conference on 12 February, based on a slightly different version of the Long Berenger agreement previously initialled in London on 21 December.

France had decided to govern Syria directly, and took action to enforce the French Mandate of Syria before the terms had been accepted by the Council of the League of Nations. The French issued an ultimatum and intervened militarily at the Battle of Maysalun in June 1920. They deposed the indigenous Arab government, and removed King Faisal from Damascus in August 1920. Great Britain also appointed a High Commissioner and established their own mandatory regime in Palestine, without first obtaining approval from the Council of the League of Nations, or obtaining the formal cession of the territory from the former sovereign, Turkey."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sykes–Picot_Agreement#Paris_Peace_Conference_(1919–20)

"This unilateral action was immediately repudiated by the British and French and the San Remo Conference was called by the Allied Powers in April 1920 to finalise the allocation of League of Nations mandates in the Middle East. This was in turn repudiated by Faisal and his supporters. After months of instability and failure to make good on the promises to the French, the commander of French forces General Henri Gouraud gave an ultimatum to King Faisal on 14 July 1920 declaring he surrender or fight.[12]: 215 "

"Despite its claims to the territory of the Levant, Faisal's government controlled a limited area and was dependent on Britain which, along with France, generally opposed the idea of a Greater Syria and refused to recognize the kingdom.[6]The kingdom surrendered to French forces on 25 July 1920."

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
sorry to be explicit but right now if you are a proud an loud (lol not anylonger) Jew you best to remove your small hat and snip your curls or throw a mask on your face to hide your schnozel because unfortunetly & innocently(non soldiers and non zionists) you will get attacked verbally and brutally physically! whether you are in Eastern Europe, WesterN eUROPE ..its On.

irreversible.gif
Naw, this ain’t it

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
You are trying to get me to accept the reason for intentional civilian/children deaths.

Basically, you’re telling me Hamas reason for killing innocents is better than IDF reasons for killing innocents.

It’s a battle of who has a better reason to kill civilians/children…

I refuse to accept either sides reasons…

:yeshrug:

EDIT: even if I’m being lenient because war is war…

A bombing of an IDF or Israeli government building may unintentionally kill civilians… maybe I can accept that.

But I saw kids and elderly being targeted in their homes. You can’t use the same tactics as the IDF then turn around and complain about IDF tactics. Wrong is wrong on both sides

My support lies with the innocent Palestinian people caught in the middle.

yeah that is in your imagination.

otherwise quote me.

just don't call things "the same" which are not the "same" .. because of implications you magicked up

:camby:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Crazy video with all these countries setting up. Especially that note at the end.

This video is only a simulation of 3,000 nuclear warheads firing between Russia and the United States.

However, they have 11,000 between them alone.

That doesn't even account for the nuclear warheads China, North Korea, Europe, Pakistan, etc. will fire as well.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Man what?
Yea, the "Israel is a diverse country" rhetoric is annoying. They like to push that point, but ignore how Ethiopian and Mizrahi Jews still face racism and discrimination. Or how that discrimination benefits the Ashkanazi ruling class.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.

If folks don’t know what this is flying over the water about 200 miles off the US East Coast... it’s the E6-B it’s a comms relay and strategic airborne command post aircraft. It provides survivable, reliable, and airborne Nuclear Command, Control, and Communications (NC3) for the President, secretary of defense and U.S. Strategic Command.

The US Government is getting their ducks in a row while the citizens are clueless about how serious the situation is getting at the moment.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Jews were not "forced" to go to Israel.

If you want to point the finger look at "Zionism" and the "Right of Return" including directly into illegal Settler Territory (until recently).
Jews were given a choice to either move to Israel or deal with discrimination in Europe, and considering that they were just off a recent genocide attempt, it's no wonder they chose Israel.

Zionist started as a group of jews who wanted to establish a nation anywhere due to their treatment in Europe, Britain were the ones that pick Palestine.

I never defended Israel denying Palestinians the right to return.
why lie on here? it's either a lie or intentionally imprecise language. and we have already been over the need for accurate/clear/precise statements.

i can only throw that wooly BS out because as read it is not true.
what part did i lie about?

france was alone in their support of Israel, they didn't get the full backing of the west until 1967.
Arabs not agreeing to British (or French) dominion over Palestine (from earlier):
Some arabs were against British control, others assisted them because they thought they could establish their own nations with the backing of the British.