Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Btw - I haven’t seen an Israeli baby or child dead yet. We just hear they’re dead but not one scrap of proof. We see it by the minute with the Palestinians. How does this not get into the heads of those who are Pro-Israel?

Where is the funeral coverage or crying parents for the beheaded babies?

Oh my fukking god to, I had to go to ABC to see if they actually aired this and they did, look at this horseshyt.

There are people in the comments buying it but you can clearly see them laughing.

Do y’all see that? This is on OUR news being that much of a blatant lie?

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Oh my fukking god to, I had to go to ABC to see if they actually aired this and they did, look at this horseshyt.

There are people in the comments buying it but you can clearly see them laughing.

Do y’all see that? This is on OUR news being that much of a blatant lie?

My recollection is that even Biden’s staff had to walk back on Biden saying he saw babies being beheaded when pressed.

They had to revise and say that Bibi TOLD him that babies were beheaded and Biden’s senile ass decided to do a remix off of that.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
that fat nazi bytch wa blatantly laughing!! LOL

How did they not catch that and edit it out? They legit of anchor’s talking to these kids about their dead parents with missing limbs while clearly trying to not break character like it’s Saturday night live sketch.

That’s not some weirdo conspiracy crisis actor accusation, it’s blatantly obvious.

:dahell:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
How did they not catch that and edit it out? They legit of anchor’s talking to these kids about their dead parents with missing limbs while clearly trying to not break character like it’s Saturday night live sketch.

That’s not some weirdo conspiracy crisis actor accusation, it’s blatantly obvious.

:dahell:
its more than obvious, like how you put it- a fukking sketch!!
those zionist screws joos were always in the comedy scene- entertainment like their spoof flicks!!Mel Brooks & Jerry Zucker & Jim Abrahams..c*nts.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Israel is right there and in some areas surpasses the United States with the complexity and effectiveness of their intelligence operations.

Mossad has plants damn near in every major Western nation’s government and moles spread out throughout the Arab world. You’ll have a hard time convincing anyone who is even remotely aware of their capabilities that they were caught off guard by Hamas’ attacks.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Erdogan has dispatched over 100 Turkish warships from the Bosporus Strait toward Israel.

IMG-0207.png

Would love it if he did but is it real breh? We need the umah united to crush these shaytans.

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
Israel is right there and in some areas surpasses the United States with the complexity and effectiveness of their intelligence operations.

Mossad has plants damn near in every major Western nation’s government and moles spread out throughout the Arab world. You’ll have a hard time convincing anyone who is even remotely aware of their capabilities that they were caught off guard by Hamas’ attacks.
So why has their PR game been so bizarrely weak and obvious? I watched some of the videos, in HD mind you, of the attack and it honestly looked like actors portraying victims and all..

Always conveniently found in clear view of the camera where details of even their tatoos are captured. Just weird incompetent stuff you wouldn't expect from the propaganda around their capabilities and resources.

Even online the send the most unlikeable characters to say the most egregious things. It's almost like they don't think they need to win people over.