Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Major movement of US troops departing for the Middle East. Almost 50 plus military transports heading out.

A large number of C-17A Globemaster lll and C-5M Super Galaxy Transport Aircraft from the US Air Force’s Air Mobility Command have been arriving in the Middle East as well.

Patriot MIM104 systems online and waiting for THAAD battery installation near Jordan, Israel, Saudi Arabia and Iraq..THAAD is a primarily a ANTI AIR DEFENSE SYSTEM THAT INTERCEPTS ICBM AND BALLISTIC MISSILES AT HIGH ALTITUDE. People should pay attention to this.

Hearing that Turkey is dispatching warships to Israel. Will check naval traffic and post what I see.

IMG-0206.png
The most obvious question here is…..

Which defense company should I be investing :patrice:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
The amount of assets and troops moving by the US signals that escalation is imminent.

Italy is sending warships into the eastern Mediterranean and this is in concert with the UK Carrier Strike Group Queen Elizabeth II approaching to join up with the US Ford CSG off coast.

China is sending ten warships into the same waters, Turkey is dispatching their own ships as well. Crowded waters.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
make up bullshyt brehs ... :hhh:

quote me saying that.

just accept you are wrong about what I actually said and KIM :hubie:
You are trying to get me to accept the reason for intentional civilian/children deaths.

Basically, you’re telling me Hamas reason for killing innocents is better than IDF reasons for killing innocents.

It’s a battle of who has a better reason to kill civilians/children…

I refuse to accept either sides reasons…

:yeshrug:

EDIT: even if I’m being lenient because war is war…

A bombing of an IDF or Israeli government building may unintentionally kill civilians… maybe I can accept that.

But I saw kids and elderly being targeted in their homes. You can’t use the same tactics as the IDF then turn around and complain about IDF tactics. Wrong is wrong on both sides

My support lies with the innocent Palestinian people caught in the middle.

Last edited:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

Them ppl to Black ppl: Oh well.. accept your genocide & enslavement, because it’s in the Bible

Them ppl to the Indigenous: Oh well.. accept your genocide & enslavement, because it’s in the Bible

Them ppl to Palestinians:
Oh well.. accept your genocide, because it’s in the Bible

:scust:
nikkas gon’ act like the Reason for the pattern ain’t what it is tho..

Wait til they get to the end of the Book and read about Babylon. :francis:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I don't agree with Obama on a few things like foreign policies and bailing out banks but he was a good POTUS. The best in my life time

Easily the best in the last 23 years. Up until this war, Biden was looking like he could make a legit attempt at #1. Not anymore.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
sorry to be explicit but right now if you are a proud an loud (lol not anylonger) Jew you best to remove your small hat and snip your curls or throw a mask on your face to hide your schnozel because unfortunetly & innocently(non soldiers and non zionists) you will get attacked verbally and brutally physically! whether you are in Eastern Europe, WesterN eUROPE ..its On.

irreversible.gif

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
My God. You can't tell me there won't be judgement for this. This is beyond evil. And they still haven't accomplished nothing, so it was FOR NOTHING. You're literally killing children and have nothing to show for it.

I don't see how you hold that child and don't have even a small mental breakdown. You got to have seen some real evil to handle that (excuse pun) like it's regular.

:picard::mjcry: