Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Which is why I hate when people post that map like the transfer of land is all you need to know about the situation over there.

It's a purposely misleading map that deflects blame to the jews.

it is not.

but rather than imprecise statements let's get down to brass tacks.

A. who is to blame for israel slowly encroaching on palestinian territory (in contravention of UN decisions) ? who? and how?

B. rather than complaining multiple times about the map, make your case.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
It's just a map showing the displacement of land/transfer of territory breh :heh: NO map of current countries or states is holding up this standard you expect. I don't get it but go off.
Breh, that land belonged to Britain after Palestinians snaked out the ottomans, that's what the map isn't showing.

They allowed the white man to draw borders on their shyt and that's what they did. That's what happens when you trust cacs.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
it is not.

but rather than imprecise statements let's get down to brass tacks.

A. who is to blame for israel slowly encroaching on palestinian territory (in contravention of UN decisions) ? who? and how?

B. rather than complaining multiple times about the map, make your case.
Israel is 100 percent to blame for the current state of Palestine.

That's why I clarified in my first post that I only have an issue with the map from 1946-1967, after that year there is no excusing Israel's actions in the region.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Israel is 100 percent to blame for the current state of Palestine.

That's why I clarified in my first post that I only have an issue with the map from 1946-1967, after that year there is no excusing Israel's actions in the region.

1. can you break that down in terms of A and B for me?

2. can you break down what absolves israel from 46 - 67

in a clarity and TLR friendly format?

if not then ok.

-

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Breh, that land belonged to Britain after Palestinians snaked out the ottomans, that's what the map isn't showing.

administered by (legally or illegally, morally or not) vs peopled by.

there is a difference.

They allowed the white man to draw borders on their shyt and that's what they did. That's what happens when you trust cacs.

they did not allow/trust cacs.

the palestinians fought back against the briitish when they realised their plans and lost.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps

:hubie:
IMG-20231029-131539-575.jpg

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Major movement of US troops departing for the Middle East. Almost 50 plus military transports heading out.

A large number of C-17A Globemaster lll and C-5M Super Galaxy Transport Aircraft from the US Air Force’s Air Mobility Command have been arriving in the Middle East as well.

Patriot MIM104 systems online and waiting for THAAD battery installation near Jordan, Israel, Saudi Arabia and Iraq..THAAD is a primarily a ANTI AIR DEFENSE SYSTEM THAT INTERCEPTS ICBM AND BALLISTIC MISSILES AT HIGH ALTITUDE. People should pay attention to this.

Hearing that Turkey is dispatching warships to Israel. Will check naval traffic and post what I see.

IMG-0206.png

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Major movement of US troops departing for the Middle East. Almost 50 plus military transports heading out.

A large number of C-17A Globemaster lll and C-5M Super Galaxy Transport Aircraft from the US Air Force’s Air Mobility Command have been arriving in the Middle East as well.

Patriot MIM104 systems online and waiting for THAAD battery installation near Jordan, Israel, Saudi Arabia and Iraq..THAAD is a primarily a ANTI AIR DEFENSE SYSTEM THAT INTERCEPTS ICBM AND BALLISTIC MISSILES AT HIGH ALTITUDE. People should pay attention to this.

Hearing that Turkey is dispatching warships to Israel. Will check naval traffic and post what I see.

IMG-0206.png

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
1. can you break that down in terms of A and B for me?
A. Israel is at fault for encroaching on Palestinian territory.

B. I feel like i made my case before but ill do it again. Palestinians trusted britain to establish Palestine as a nation. Instead they established the state of Israel. Jews didn't ask for that land, they were sent there because they were hated all across Europe. After they were sent there tho, they fought multiple wars against surrounding arab countries who wanted to claim the land, and they won all those wars without the support of the west.
2. can you break down what absolves israel from 46 - 67