Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I've done alot of research on the situation and I feel like its ultimately a lesson on trusting cacs.

Seems like that area was pretty stable with the ottomans in charge. Palestinians stabbed the ottomans in the back because Britain promised they'd be allowed to establish the state of Palestine If they helped overthrow the ottoman empire. Instead the British gave half the land to the jews.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
How is a map gonna explain that tho :patrice:
That's why I said I hate that map.

If you just look at that map, you'd assume the jews suddenly invaded and took all the land.

The reality is that Britain took all that land, and sent the jews there because cacs didn't want them in their countries.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
That's why I said I hate that map.

If you just look at that map, you'd assume the jews suddenly invaded and took all the land.

The reality is that Britain took all that land, and sent the jews there because cacs didn't want them in their countries.
I don't think you explain something like that in any map tho :dwillhuh:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've done alot of research on the situation and I feel like its ultimately a lesson on trusting cacs.

Seems like that area was pretty stable with the ottomans in charge. Palestinians stabbed the ottomans in the back because Britain promised they'd be allowed to establish the state of Palestine If they helped overthrow the ottoman empire. Instead the British gave half the land to the jews.

Almost all problems we have in modern time stems from this

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I don't think you explain something like that in any map tho :dwillhuh:
Which is why I hate when people post that map like the transfer of land is all you need to know about the situation over there.

It's a purposely misleading map that deflects blame to the jews.

:gucci:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Which is why I hate when people post that map like the transfer of land is all you need to know about the situation over there.

It's a purposely misleading map that deflects blame to the jews.

:gucci:
It's just a map showing the displacement of land/transfer of territory breh :heh: NO map of current countries or states is holding up this standard you expect. I don't get it but go off.