Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
My understanding is they're having a hard time maneuvering assets in a timely fashion because of Israel bombing the airports in Damascus and Aleppo plus trying to cut a line through US forces in Eastern Syria hence the uptick in rockets and missiles against US troops in that area.

They're currently moving stuff and personnel through Russia's base in Latakia but it will take much longer to stage coming from that area going into Lebanon.
They don’t have long ranged dikks?

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
I think the only way it would go nuclear is if Israel’s existence is threatened. No other country would consider to use even with a US vs Iran scenario.
breh that's their actual military doctrine, they've said if apartheid or their state is ever threatened they're gonna nuke europe and every muslim country

DqKfdHi.png

T9CSHj8.png

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
breh that's their actual military doctrine, they've said if apartheid or their state is ever threatened they're gonna nuke europe and every muslim country

DqKfdHi.png

T9CSHj8.png
Oh I already know breh. That’s why I said Israel would be the ones :manny:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I thought a whole bunch of Israeli tanks were destroyed and hundreds of soldiers killed?

Beside the coli I don’t see that anywhere
Take this thread with a extreme grain of salt. A lot of headline readers and folks who can't back up what they say.

Last edited:

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
I dont want to derail this thread any further after this. We can debate this in another thread. But Huey Newton and the panthers were in solidarity with the Algerians under French occupation. Because they knew that a isolated “only my group” mentality is bound to fail. A lot of the Panthers ended up moving and seeking refuge in Algeria. That political relationship would have never happened with the tribal mentality.

That's the point I'm trying to make overall. Solidarity is the key to pushing through alot of changes for Black people. But we can't be crash test dummies for people who haven't shown the same. I can denounce injustice and all but risking careers, lives etc has to be reserved for those who have made similar sacrifices for Black people. We need to be smarter in how we use resources.