Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps

eddie-murphy.gif

Don’t let it slip yet, Piers!

Keep pretending to be anti Palestinian while losing all debates pushing people to be pro Palestinian

Daps
Reppin
#LWO

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I don't understand why people act like israel is this eternal country that the world can't be without. Morgan Freeman is literally older then Israel.

In its short history it’s been filled with death and destruction.
That place goes back beyond biblical times and yes it’s always had death and destruction there’s nothing short about it’s history it’s a major setting in human history and for all 3 Abrahamic religions

shyt ain’t nothing new there’s been religious conflict and conquering there for thousands of years before a “state of Israel”
Throughout its long history, Jerusalem has been destroyed at least twice, besieged 23 times, captured and recaptured 44 times, and attacked 52 times.

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
This is a really pointless comment. I don’t understand the point of saying shyt like this is . It’s so cynical and makes you come off like a grifter. White supremacy and neo colonialism needs to be called out no matter who it’s happening to.

It is unlikely that we would get fair treatment in any of those arab countries (nor in israel itself).

So while we need to call for the rights of Palestinians, who are facing the greater threat of western hypocrisy, I am under no illusion that any of them are our friends.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
It is unlikely that we would get fair treatment in any of those arab countries (nor in israel itself).

So while we need to call for the rights of Palestinians, who are facing the greater threat of western hypocrisy, I am under no illusion that any of them are our friends.

Man shut your fake pro black ass up. :mjpls: