Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Does anybody else follow byplestia? She hasn't posted in almost an ENTIRE DAY :sadcam:

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
This is a really pointless comment. I don’t understand the point of saying shyt like this is . It’s so cynical and makes you come off like a grifter. White supremacy and neo colonialism needs to be called out no matter who it’s happening to.
But that's his point. When it came to M23 massacres in Eastern RDC its complete silence. About 3 or 4 days ago an Islamic group from Uganda attacked and murdered children, women, families in RDC and it was silence! No mention of it in mainstream media or anywhere else.

You can't be out there putting yourself in jeopardy advocating for causes with people who never do the same for you. Doing that continuously is stupid.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Does anybody else follow byplestia? She hasn't posted in almost an ENTIRE DAY :sadcam:

No internet. I started following her last week.

I've been following a few people. shyt is hard to watch.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
But that's his point. When it came to M23 massacres in Eastern RDC its complete silence. About 3 or 4 days ago an Islamic group from Uganda attacked and murdered children, women, families in RDC and it was silence! No mention of it in mainstream media or anywhere else.

You can't be out there putting yourself in jeopardy advocating for causes with people who never do the same for you. Doing that continuously is stupid.
These so many things wrong with this stance.

Firstly, calling out Israel for committing a barbaric genocide and practicing white supremacy does not equate to supporting or advocating for palastine.

Secondly, Ugandans in the RDC wouldn’t advocate for black American causes any more than the Palestinians would (either though the Palestinians have advocated for black people because they recognize it’s the same white supremacist ideology and principles that they’re facing on their side of the globe)

Third, the glaring difference is that the Palestinians are being slaughtered by an foreign force that is being funded by our taxpayer dollars so this conflict is relevant to us as Americans. Meanwhile, I’m not aware of what’s going on in Uganda but it appears to be Ugandans killing Ugandans. It’s not like m23 is being funded with taxpayer dollars like Israel is.

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
These so many things wrong with this stance.

Firstly, calling out Israel for committing a barbaric genocide and practicing white supremacy does not equate to supporting or advocating for palastine.

Secondly, Ugandans in the RDC wouldn’t advocate for black American causes any more than the Palestinians would (either though the Palestinians have advocated for black people because they recognize it’s the same white supremacist ideology and principles that they’re facing on their side of the globe)

Third, the glaring difference is that the Palestinians are being slaughtered by an foreign force that is being funded by our taxpayer dollars so this conflict is relevant to us as Americans. Meanwhile, I’m not aware of what’s going on in Uganda but it appears to be Ugandans killing Ugandans. It’s not like m23 is being funded with taxpayer dollars like Israel is.
Assuming that Ugandans/RDC wouldn't advocate for Black People is silly. May I remind you that after George Floyd most African countries voted to condemn abusive Human Rights African Americans by the United States, condemn racism etc. The African Union applied pressure during that time to force the U.S government to reform how Black Americans are treated. US/Israel and some other nations voted against that resolution.

No one is saying anti Black racism shouldnt be condemn. My point is that support is absent when its time to pass bills protecting Black people(like every other group got), Police reform etc. That during those moments the so-called allies you went out of your way to advocate for are always absent.

Your tax dollars have been funding the destabilization of the Democratic Republic of Congo for decades now. Millions of black people have lost and continue to lost their lives overthere. M23 is funded by US tax dollars and other proxies.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Assuming that Ugandans/RDC wouldn't advocate for Black People is silly. May I remind you that after George Floyd most African countries voted to condemn abusive Human Rights African Americans by the United States, condemn racism etc. The African Union applied pressure during that time to force the U.S government to reform how Black Americans are treated. US/Israel and some other nations voted against that resolution.

No one is saying anti Black racism shouldnt be condemn. My point is that support is absent when its time to pass bills protecting Black people(like every other group got), Police reform etc. That during those moments the so-called allies you went out of your way to advocate for are always absent.

Your tax dollars have been funding the destabilization of the Democratic Republic of Congo for decades now. Millions of black people have lost and continue to lost their lives overthere. M23 is funded by US tax dollars and other proxies.
Ugandans just like many other African ethnic groups don’t even identify with other ethnic groups within their own country other let alone black people in the diaspora thousands of miles away. That’s why they’re still killing each other. Black Americans shouldn’t care about Uganda anymore than we should care about the Ukraine. We should care from a humanistic standpoint of course but the idea that we should form some global identity with other people just because we share the same skin color is a fallacy.

I don’t see the Palestinians as allies and we don’t need their support. I don’t care if Palestinians “support” black American issues, we’re still going to call Israel out for their bullshyt. Like I said earlier, being anti-Israel doesn’t equate to being pro-Palestine.

Come on bruh, the United States government does not give a shyt about the Congo and we are not funding Muslim extremist groups in the DRC :comeon:

Muslim terrorist groups are funded by other Africans. Africa doesn’t have a white supremacy problem, they have a tribalism and corruption problem.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO

I dont want to derail this thread any further after this. We can debate this in another thread. But Huey Newton and the panthers were in solidarity with the Algerians under French occupation. Because they knew that a isolated “only my group” mentality is bound to fail. A lot of the Panthers ended up moving and seeking refuge in Algeria. That political relationship would have never happened with the tribal mentality.