The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
It’s clear that Iran is just bluffing.

:snooze:

My understanding is they're having a hard time maneuvering assets in a timely fashion because of Israel bombing the airports in Damascus and Aleppo plus trying to cut a line through US forces in Eastern Syria hence the uptick in rockets and missiles against US troops in that area.

They're currently moving stuff and personnel through Russia's base in Latakia but it will take much longer to stage coming from that area going into Lebanon.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
My understanding is they're having a hard time maneuvering assets in a timely fashion because of Israel bombing the airports in Damascus and Aleppo plus trying to cut a line through US forces in Eastern Syria hence the uptick in rockets and missiles against US troops in that area.

They're currently moving stuff and personnel through Russia's base in Latakia but it will take much longer to stage coming from that area going into Lebanon.
:ehh:You stay with the drop.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
But thecoli said nobody was afraid of the US who hasn’t won a war since 1945 :heh:
Not about being afraid or not afraid

all the players in this know if the big dogs get involved its going nuclear :manny:
only country that is delusional is Israel it's a state level old world cult

it's easy to kill dudes in Toyota trucks and air gliders and you see how frail them IDF cats are :pachaha:

Last edited:

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Not about being afraid or not afraid

all the players in this know if the big dogs get involved its going nuclear :manny:
only country that is delusional is Israel it's a state level old world cult

it's easy to kill dudes in Toyota trucks and air gliders and you see how frail them IDF cats are :pachaha:
Yeah them IDF conscripts ain’t built for a real war. They can only bully civilians and nikkas with AKs and sandals :dead:

I think the only way it would go nuclear is if Israel’s existence is threatened. No other country would consider to use even with a US vs Iran scenario. Iran ain’t got it and wouldn’t use it anyway, and the US doesn’t need nukes to fight anyone in the region even if they gang up on us.