Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
HAMAS is hitting Israel with anti tank missiles, heavy losses of Israeli armored vehicles.

Israel is stupid…This is going to be worse than Fallujah and Mosul, I will not be surprised when Israeli casualties suddenly skyrocket.

Folks asking me for sources when I said this earlier.

I get it, very tense and important times with everyone vested because the end game if this doesn’t slow down is Global War but I was in the sandbox for a long time. A long time. I still know folks in the alphabet gangs.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Folks asking me for sources when I said this earlier.

I get it, very tense and important times with everyone vested because the end game if this doesn’t slow down is Global War but I was in the sandbox for a long time. A long time. I still know folks in the alphabet gangs.
Post and username checks out :dead: :whoo:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yup
They really just gonna sit by and do nothing
The do nothing Arab states

If all the Arab nations intervened…watch how fast Biden begins peace talks

So Israel made the Muslim world....get off code!?!? :ohhh:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Believe it or not, white phosphorus is not illegal. It's often used as a way to light up the skies or create smoke screens

However using it near civilians is considered a war crime because as others said it does this by making hot and flaming particles that burn when they land on you and when your breath in the vapors. Supposed to be used away for civilians.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
People worry more about palestinians than their fellow black men. Brehs not crying over what M23 are doing to africans, or africans being slaves in libya
This is a really pointless comment. I don’t understand the point of saying shyt like this is . It’s so cynical and makes you come off like a grifter. White supremacy and neo colonialism needs to be called out no matter who it’s happening to.