Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Well, folks,

Cables saying that Israel got tired of waiting on Hamas with the hostage deal.

Sent word down to Qatar that they believed that Hamas were dragging their feet on the deal.

Israel is invading and we're likely going to see grave escalation soon.

Telegram is buzzing that it started already. Supposedly Houthis launched another missile at Israel now but its unverified. Erdogan called for a mass protest on twitter though so its definitely starting right now

THE 101

House Painter
Daps

This vote says it all as far as global opinion goes, only votes against are tiny Pacific islands that are deeply reliant on the U.S. to survive, plus smattering of other random countries.

The votes against are a who's who of some of the worst countries on Earth

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
Well, folks,

Cables saying that Israel got tired of waiting on Hamas with the hostage deal.

Sent word down to Qatar that they believed that Hamas were dragging their feet on the deal.

Israel is invading and we're likely going to see grave escalation soon.
Yeah that UN Sec Gen recent tweet sounded like a last minute desperation plea. Which means the fate has already been sealed and watching him challenge the US/Israel so openly in his tweets has been eye-opening.

The wildcard will be the arab/muslim people's response. Their governments have already signed off on this as a done deal. I just don't think images of their people killed on TV constantly will sit right with them no matter their differences.
And this is where I think Netanyahu might end up overplaying his hand...

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Idk but piling on Black folks for voting for Biden makes zero sense if you've actually paid attention to US-Israeli relations over the decades

And you're missing my point that this is US Foreign Policy-- not a Democratic or Republican cause. You're not in Kansas anymore.
I get that...but you are missing the totality of what I'm saying...nothing is gonna stop NEGROES FROM VOTING BLUE....that's the umbrella...everything else you talking about is covered by it

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

This vote says it all as far as global opinion goes, only votes against are tiny Pacific islands that are deeply reliant on the U.S. to survive, plus smattering of other random countries.

Ukraine :camby:although some respect because it's not outright against. I'm actually surprised that with that much aid by the U.S and Russia invading they han't outright voted red. I'm guessing some empathy there.

A lot of those countries are yellow because they're thinking financially, I'm sure if that were not a factor many would go green.

I'm going to guess those other countries who are in conflict with Russia as well.

You got to really hate them to vote red or have a really deep interest in the care package America is sending you. USA :mjpls:

Last edited:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Even a broken clock is right twice a day :manny:

I have no love for their governments either (especially Russia) but their criticisms of how the West treats Palestine are still valid.
This is true, but just because they're right about Palestine doesn't mean you overlook their ACTIONS. supposedly actions speak louder than words, so where have all these same ppl been when they hear about Chinese and Russian persecution? One openly "restricting" uyghurs. The other disappearing opponents like it's nothing

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Complete military elimination of Hamas
Arrest of Netanyahu and his cabinet on war crimes
Restoration of more liberal factions on both sides and the implementation of the Two State solution, with Jerusalem as Israels capital and East Jerusalem as Palestines capital, but the entire area of Jerusalem being subject to UN peacekeeping forces jurisdiction for at least 10 years
Israel dismantling the vast majority of its nukes and agreeing to non proliferation in exchange for the Arab states to sign peace treaties and recognize their right to exist. US and European allies committing to an NATO article 5 like mutual defense treaty alliance with Israel to entice them to give up said nukes and prevent the Arabs from trying to gang up on them in the future.
Outlawing any new settlements and bulldozing the most recent ones.

Just some thought, but that might be a start to keep most parties safe and relatively happy
I don’t see the Jews giving up their nukes they’d want to make sure they’re never conquered or ran out of Israel.