Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Biden's age is making him psychopathic. He erred bigly by casting doubt on the death toll figures. Figures which experts say have long been accepted as the truth by the government and other orgs.
Biden has always been on the wrong side of history:

He supported segregation. His mentor and close friend was notorious racist strom Thurmond.
He personally authored the devastating crime bills that destroyed an entire generation of the black community
He personally authored the bill that made student loan debt unable to be discharged in bankruptcy which created the student loan crisis today
And now he supports the genocide of Palestinians and even went as far as to lie about seeing pictures of beheaded babies

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Biden has always been on the wrong side of history:

He supported segregation. His mentor and close friend was notorious racist strom Thurmond.
He personally authored the devastating crime bills that destroyed an entire generation of the black community
He personally authored the bill that made student loan debt unable to be discharged in bankruptcy which created the student loan crisis today
And now he supports the genocide of Palestinians and even went as far as to lie about seeing pictures of beheaded babies

At this point he's Democrat Reagan

fukk geriatrics in politics

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I'm curious, and don't jump down my throat, I'm literally asking for people's opinions just out of curiosity. No agenda.

If you had some god like ability to steer this conflict in some particular way, which way would that be? Like assume everything that has happened, happened but you have the ability to control the future from this very moment to some arbitrary time in the future. This could be anything about the government, actions, and land makeup of Israel and Palestine. Would you like to see a two state solution, or one state solution where one party is expelled? What about leaderships would you like changed?

Again, just curious about responses.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm curious, and don't jump down my throat, I'm literally asking for people's opinions just out of curiosity. No agenda.

If you had some god like ability to steer this conflict in some particular way, which way would that be? Like assume everything that has happened, happened but you have the ability to control the future from this very moment to some arbitrary time in the future. This could be anything about the government, actions, and land makeup of Israel and Palestine.

hostages returned and then ceasefire
it will be an huge L for Israel to swallow, but that's the best scenario for the US

longer term: US annexes everything and makes the whole region like Puerto Rico and then makes both Israeliis and Palestinians citizens

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

If you had some god like ability to steer this conflict in some particular way, which way would that be? Like assume everything that has happened, happened but you have the ability to control the future from this very moment to some arbitrary time in the future. This could be anything about the government, actions, and land makeup of Israel and Palestine. Would you like to see a two state solution, or one state solution where one party is expelled? What about leaderships would you like changed?

One state secular government solution with the right of return for Palestinian refugees, reconstruction of Palestinian towns/villages destroyed by Israel in 1948, truth and reconciliation commission with criminal powers to go after criminals like Netanyahu

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Meh....Blacks still gonna vote Biden in and the black DEM nutthuggers will be in full effect.

You see they understand the Negro mind. Biden will hit all these black churches and clergy and have annotated hands land on him, by a Jesus ordained Negro preacher or ministry.

Black folk cannot with hold our vote because it's just not in us. We fought for the right to vote and alot of blacks will not sit this out.

I want to be wrong and need to be wrong...but FEAR has the community in a headlock.

You see what they said about Trump to get him out of office??? The lesser of evil and so far, 4 yrs in there hasn't been much of difference for me with Trump and Biden.

But the avg Negro will believe there is a difference between the reds and blues..and blues are still the good guys.

Last edited:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

Complete military elimination of Hamas
Arrest of Netanyahu and his cabinet on war crimes
Restoration of more liberal factions on both sides and the implementation of the Two State solution, with Jerusalem as Israels capital and East Jerusalem as Palestines capital, but the entire area of Jerusalem being subject to UN peacekeeping forces jurisdiction for at least 10 years
Israel dismantling the vast majority of its nukes and agreeing to non proliferation in exchange for the Arab states to sign peace treaties and recognize their right to exist. US and European allies committing to an NATO article 5 like mutual defense treaty alliance with Israel to entice them to give up said nukes and prevent the Arabs from trying to gang up on them in the future.
Outlawing any new settlements and bulldozing the most recent ones.

Just some thought, but that might be a start to keep most parties safe and relatively happy

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Complete military elimination of Hamas
Arrest of Netanyahu and his cabinet on war crimes
Restoration of more liberal factions on both sides and the implementation of the Two State solution, with Jerusalem as Israels capital and East Jerusalem as Palestines capital, but the entire area of Jerusalem being subject to UN peacekeeping forces jurisdiction for at least 10 years
Israel dismantling the vast majority of its nukes and agreeing to non proliferation in exchange for the Arab states to sign peace treaties and recognize their right to exist. US and European allies committing to an NATO article 5 like mutual defense treaty alliance with Israel to entice them to give up said nukes and prevent the Arabs from trying to gang up on them in the future.
Outlawing any new settlements and bulldozing the most recent ones.

Just some thought, but that might be a start to keep most parties safe and relatively happy
This

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Saw a video earlier I think from al jazeera where a guy claimed the IDF member told them they plan to flatten Gaza City before going in. Anyone know if that's true?
Meh....Black still gonna vote Biden on and the black DEM nutthuggers will be in full effect.
:snoop: once again supporting Israel is a NON-PARTISAN issue. They're receiving billions in aid and military support under Biden, just like they did with Trump, just like they did with Obama... The Bushes... Clinton, etc. Ya'll are either delusional or too consumed by your hatred of Biden if you think anybody is gonna change that by vote.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Saw a video earlier I think from al jazeera where a guy claimed the IDF member told them they plan to flatten Gaza City before going in. Anyone know if that's true?

:snoop: once again supporting Israel is a NON-PARTISAN issue. They're receiving billions in aid and military support under Biden, just like they did with Trump, just like they did with Obama... The Bushes... Clinton, etc. Ya'll are either delusional or too consumed by your hatred of Biden if you think anybody is gonna change that by vote.

#bothsides endorse genocide, got it. Now what? Get the base out there to protect the illusion of 'rights' meant to keep us comfortable and combative enough toward each other while this cycle continues? That can't be it.