Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Saw a video earlier I think from al jazeera where a guy claimed the IDF member told them they plan to flatten Gaza City before going in. Anyone know if that's true?

:snoop: once again supporting Israel is a NON-PARTISAN issue. They're receiving billions in aid and military support under Biden, just like they did with Trump, just like they did with Obama... The Bushes... Clinton, etc. Ya'll are either delusional or too consumed by your hatred of Biden if you think anybody is gonna change that by vote.
You missed the entire point breh lol....I'm a both siders...I'm just telling you nothing is gonna desuades Negroes from voting blue or voting at all. The Negro race in American is unified in undermining itself out of FEAR

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
#bothsides endorse genocide, got it. Now what? Get the base out there to protect the illusion of 'rights' meant to keep us comfortable and combative enough toward each other while this cycle continues? That can't be it.
Idk but piling on Black folks for voting for Biden makes zero sense if you've actually paid attention to US-Israeli relations over the decades
You missed the entire point breh lol....I'm a both siders...I'm just telling you nothing is gonna desuades Negroes from voting blue or voting at all. The Negro race in American is unified in undermining itself out of FEAR
And you're missing my point that this is US Foreign Policy-- not a Democratic or Republican cause. You're not in Kansas anymore.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Meh....Blacks still gonna vote Biden in and the black DEM nutthuggers will be in full effect.

You see they understand the Negro mind. Biden will hit all these black churches and clergy and have annotated hands land on him, by a Jesus ordained Negro preacher or ministry.

Black folk cannot with hold our vote because it's just not in us. We fought for the right to vote and alot of blacks will not sit this out.

I want to be wrong and need to be wrong...but FEAR has the community in a headlock.

You see what they said about Trump to get him out of office??? The lesser of evil and so far, 4 yrs in there hasn't been much of difference for me with Trump and Biden.

But the avg Negro will believe there is a difference between the reds and blues..and blues are still the good guys.
At this point Democrats got to know Muslims are probably done with the party.

Yet they need every single minority vote they can get to win 2024.

Guess which group they're going to look to help them, again?

If there's any time to be stingy with the vote, it's right now. How about cutting that check?

If not, then sorry, my vote is not going to support a candidate/party that backs a genocide (which is how I genuinely feel anyways).

The thing to really ask at this point is does it really hurt them if Blacks and Minorities aren't voting anyways? Not like either political side going to cater to them when push comes to shove and it gets real.

Last edited:

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
:francis:
Egypt and the rest of Arabs gon find out.

3g11.gif

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
Red Cross can’t even reach their medical team on the ground
No power
No internet

Sheesh ..imagin huddled in some random building with ur family

This shyt is like the London bombings during ww2 by hitler
Would not want to be an Israeli kid about to go into Gaza. Don’t care how much training they get, they about to fight battle hardened cats that been getting bombed since they was kids with nothing to lose. They cut from a different cloth, them kids gonna be shell shocked.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Would not want to be an Israeli kid about to go into Gaza. Don’t care how much training they get, they about to fight battle hardened cats that been getting bombed since they was kids with nothing to lose. They cut from a different cloth, them kids gonna be shell shocked.
Hamas don’t mind dying tbh
IDF will fight to survive

Gonna be fallujah part 2

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Well, folks,

Cables saying that Israel got tired of waiting on Hamas with the hostage deal.

Sent word down to Qatar that they believed that Hamas were dragging their feet on the deal.

Israel is invading and we're likely going to see grave escalation soon.

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
I'll say this for what its worth, if Black people/Africa had the same level of Wealth and Influence that Arab nations currently have, they would never sit down and watch them get bombarded like this. To heal whatever economic prosperity has been promised.

During Apartheid era in the 60s, they basically let the Boers/British know their presence on the continent was a stain and insult to Africans--an issue bigger than South Africans themselves. And they would never rest until taken out. There's a video of Obasanjo basically laying it out like that back in the 70s.And these countries had just barely gotten independence and weren't economic powerhouses.

This is probably why sabotaging black unity across the diaspora is a consistent strategy by the west.

I recall just recently, few months ago, in Niger when France threatened to invade them...they had guys from allover the continent ready to trekk over to Niger to fight the french. It was really galvanising to watch---Majority of African media all united in basically letting france know their embassies or interests would be touched if they invaded Niger. It was amazing to see...same feeling when we see Black people anywhere and instinctively root for them to win.