Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
What was the controversy of the song why

What was the controversy with Mos Def surrounding the issue

Hell, what was the controversy with Dipset back then?

Black people did not trust Bush back then. They did not support demonizing Arabs the way white people did. And you lied. I said there was massive pushback to the war. I never said there was massive pushback by blacks. Are we gonna protest the way whites protest…hell no…but outside of the Covid vaccine poison we lined up for, there has always been a general distrust of anything the government tries to get us to believe.

So, how you viewed reality from a 16 year olds lens doesn’t compare to the discussions people were having about the disbelief of WMDs. Whether you grasp that or not, the fact remains, no one trusted Bush from the beginning and America knew we were manipulated and lied to, why do you think Ron Paul became so popular. It’s crazy trying to explain history to someone who apparently wasn’t even paying attention back then, but obviously just wants to be right on an Internet forum.
Dipset :dead:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This is true, but just because they're right about Palestine doesn't mean you overlook their ACTIONS. supposedly actions speak louder than words, so where have all these same ppl been when they hear about Chinese and Russian persecution? One openly "restricting" uyghurs. The other disappearing opponents like it's nothing

I don't disagree with any of that :manny: none of these countries has the moral high ground here. It's basically just a bunch of

8430nq.jpg

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England

People need to go to jail over this.

how would someone on the ground be able to tell if a soldier they saw is israeli or american, much less whether they're CAG or not?

peep this for example (nothing there worth actually reading btw), it's pages of military nerds arguing over whether a pictured soldier is CAG. https://old.reddit.com/comments/17dyvb3/ they have subject matter expertise and the benefit of analyzing a still image and still aren't sure, what chance does a palestinian civilian in the dark have?

Last edited:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I don’t see the Jews giving up their nukes they’d want to make sure they’re never conquered or ran out of Israel.

Nah nobody on Earth is ever gonna COMPLETELY give up their nukes again after what Russia did to Ukraine and North Korea being able to stall out its own demise cause of them, but getting them down to say 2 dozen instead of the 75 to 400 they supposedly have seems feasible.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Iran for decades dont engage in direct conflict. Proxies is their preferred method. The one time they tangled with the US in the late 80s, it was over in a day.

The depressing truth is that, as someone said, Geopolitics are rarely moral affairs. Iran will have to ask themselves if they view Palestinians worth a broader conflict with the Israel and therefore, the US. At the end of the day, Palestinians are not Iranian. So, I'd be shocked if they actually do some shyt. They may get hezbollah involved but the US said yesterday they will no longer treat Iranian proxies as being any different than Iran itself being involved. That may make them think twice even doing that now.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Part of my issue with people sourcing random twitters, even more so since musk bought it. If anything, musk has encouraged more misinformation to spread.

She's been a reliable source throughout this.

And Twitter is no less reliable than the mainstream outlets.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Iran for decades dont engage in direct conflict. Proxies is their preferred method. The one time they tangled with the US in the late 80s, it was over in a day.

The depressing truth is that, as someone said, Geopolitics are rarely moral affairs. Iran will have to ask themselves if they view Palestinians worth a broader conflict with the Israel and therefore, the US. At the end of the day, Palestinians are not Iranian. So, I'd be shocked if they actually do some shyt. They may get hezbollah involved but the US said yesterday they will no longer treat Iranian proxies as being any different than Iran itself being involved. That may make them think twice even doing that now.
The article mentions they do proxies yes. But as things escalate, they maybe worried that after Gaza, they next anyway.

I did not see all this on my bingo card.

Daps
how would someone on the ground be able to tell if a soldier they saw is israeli or american, much less whether they're CAG or not?

peep this for example (nothing there worth actually reading btw), it's pages of military nerds arguing over whether a pictured soldier is CAG or not. they have subject matter expertise and the benefit of analyzing a still image and still aren't sure, what chance does a palestinian civilian in the dark have? https://old.reddit.com/comments/17dyvb3/

Exactly @east People really just typing nonsense
Next they are gonna be identifying individual platoons and squads :dead:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
WW3 bout to kick off officially...

Iran claiming they're sending their klan in...

Last time the US bombed Iran those musty fakkits waved the white flag after 8 hours... :mjlol: