Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I get that...but you are missing the totality of what I'm saying...nothing is gonna stop NEGROES FROM VOTING BLUE....that's the umbrella...everything else you talking about is covered by it

project 2025 is is just around the corner if the GOP takes control of the presidency and you talking about not voting.:mjtf:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
More proof world politics is pure hilarity and massively unserious in the backdrop of rationalizing their own brands of oppression, genocide, imperialism and exploitation. lol

there is a hierarchy of imperialism though.

not neccessarily morally per-se but definitely in terms of the damage they have caused.

imperial russia.
the british empire.

vs. say

swedish empire.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Telegram is buzzing that it started already. Supposedly Houthis launched another missile at Israel now but its unverified. Erdogan called for a mass protest on twitter though so its definitely starting right now

US and Saudi anti air defenses are knocking them down so they’re not getting close.

Also hearing from DIA folks that DELTA is on the ground with the Israelis.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
No redlines

The way the ongoing death toll is being dismissed and treated as lies

Israel has been given impunity to invade and kill everything in their way.
Also I think a few years from the actual # of Israelis that died during the Hamas raid a few weeks ago will be lower than the thousand that is being reported, not saying it makes it any better just showing how heavy handed this response is

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Syrian army shelling Israeli positions in Golan Heights at the moment.

Carrier Strike Group Eisenhower is now approaching its final destination coming out of the straight of Hormuz and into the Persian Gulf. Seems like positioning for future air strikes on Iranian targets.