Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Anyone who does that has ZERO chance in a general election...Sanders tried it TWICE and he couldn't even get the party nom...

The communist Twitter circus even joined up with Republicans and tried to MeToo Biden to get Sanders the nom and failed... :dead:

These fools have ZERO appeal outside of blue strongholds...States like PA, MI and WI all going red if an AOC on the ballot and those are the states that decided the last two elections...This is a middle leaning country and always will be, that's how Biden won in 2020, off his past as a moderate Dem...Hillary was an awful candidate that came off as a pompous bytch blowing off states like WI cause she thought she had it in the bag, that's why she lost...

So in your opinion its a wrap? Cause I dont see how straight up lying to our faces about what were seeing in Gaza is gonna do anything but bring this senile old dotard down. AOC was probably a reach on my part I admit but who has that star power in the Dem side besides her and Gavin...? RFK is a looney and Cornel West is a Conscious Brother palette swap of Bernie, both are running as independent and none of them have any real chance of whiffing the presidency, let alone Cenk or Marianne Williamson. But this man here is cosigning a massacre and about to get us bogged down in the fukking Middle East AGAIN. Im disgusted as an American that we can't condemn a terrorist barbarity without giving our allies carte blanche to commit more barbarity.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Sir, let's be reality. I believe in the fourth estate, but public trust in media eroded with the Iraq War. There really is no coming back from that, and the journalists and publications who were used by the US war machine never admitted fault. Surely you're aware of this? It killed the profession bc what is journalism without trust?

We're seeing this play out rn. An IDF zealot started a rumor that came out the mouth of the President. That's a million, zillion times worse than Colin Powell's yellow cake speech. The reason it got traction is because it was meant to. They needed propaganda, dude was johnny on the spot, and western media outlets repeated it with nary a fact check.
Don't be mad at us, the viewing public, be mad at your colleagues for making your profession look like shyt. :francis:

On your final point you won't get much argument from me. We can agree there. Two things can be true. I'm often very critical of lazy journalists...but I'm also critical of people not thinking critically or taking everything for face value.

It erodes the value of information in general.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
So in your opinion its a wrap? Cause I dont see how straight up lying to our faces about what were seeing in Gaza is gonna do anything but bring this senile old dotard down. AOC was probably a reach on my part I admit but who has that star power in the Dem side besides her and Gavin...? RFK is a looney and Cornel West is a Conscious Brother palette swap of Bernie, none of them have any real chance of whiffing the presidency but this man here is cosigning a massacre and about to get us bogged down in the fukking Middle East AGAIN. Im disgusted as an American that we can't condemn a terrorist barbarity without giving our allies carte blanche to commit more barbarity.
Yes its a wrap been a wrap for a minute now...I honestly don't see how the Dems win in 2024...This sand CAC conflict wasn't going to make or break anything for Biden regardless...His approval rating was already dumpster status before this bullshyt started, the economy and border are a mess and he clearly belongs in a nursing home...

Newsom is probably the strongest other Dem candidate but that's not saying much...I can't see how he can convince folk outside of a coastal blue stronghold to vote for the governor responsible for the shytshow that is LA and SF...Legit fear of the whole country being run like the state of California is too big of a hurdle for him to overcome IMO...

Haley joining Cheeto's ticket would be tremendous for him, that would def seal the deal...She'd bring middle appeal to the ticket which he had none of in 2020...Biden had a lot of moderates that voted for him and went red down the ballot in key states like PA...

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

Palestina got applause:blessed:
Them Devils got SILENCE lmaooo
:russ:

The UN for all intended purposes is useless. The US waged 2 wars without UN approval, and now this.

Most countries are isolationists who don’t want to concern themselves with conflict. Especially non CAC countries.

The United States is constantly preparing for war.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Yes its a wrap been a wrap for a minute now...I honestly don't see how the Dems win in 2024...This sand CAC conflict wasn't going to make or break anything for Biden regardless...His approval rating was already dumpster status before this bullshyt started, the economy and border are a mess and he clearly belongs in a nursing home...

Newsom is probably the strongest other Dem candidate but that's not saying much...I can't see how he can convince folk outside of a coastal blue stronghold to vote for the governor responsible for the shytshow that is LA and SF...Legit fear of the whole country being run like the state of California is too big of a hurdle for him to overcome IMO...

Haley joining Cheeto's ticket would be tremendous for him, that would def seal the deal...She'd bring middle appeal to the ticket which he had none of in 2020...Biden had a lot of moderates that voted for him and went red down the ballot in key states like PA...

1. This conflict is a whole ass YEAR from election time. There will be 8-9 mass shootings we'll forget by then. Call me jaded but I only think the political junkies and hardline leftists will care about this by then.

2. On your bolded point. That's why they are setting up Gretchen Whitmer from Michigan. Newsom don't got the star power nor the record with middle America to be viable. Not to mention people (even on the left) consider California's cities to be cesspools of homelessness and drug use. Whitmer on the other hand has proven results in protecting women's right to choose, beating a Trump endorsed candidate, all but destroyed the MI state GOP and holds true to her values with her voting record and cabinet and allies (her Lt. Governor is Black from Detroit, the MI attorney general is a Jewish lesbian.)

She was the target of a foiled kidnapping plot from a gang of Trumpers and she's got pretty much widespread appeal among women, black voters and suburban moderates. She and her ilk shifted a purple state to SOLID blue over her general and the midterms. She got non of Hillary's baggage, as well.

If I was a betting man on 2028, my money would be on her.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
They're dead in the water with the whole Centrist shyt, nobody is checking for no old middle of the road white man on the Left rn. I really cant name a single Dem right now that can beat Trump without pandering all the way to proggessive hippie Gen Z and Millenials who are in many cases straight up commies :damn: alot of them were kids during the Bernie Bros run. Biden and Harris arent beating a Trump/Haley ticket. :whoa: might be the Dems only hope after this Palestine debacle, just throw any Hail Mary out there except Biden :dead:
You lose many in the middle pandering to the far left weirdos

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I was talking with my pops a moment ago about everything in life. This topic came up and something finally hit me:

The IDF has the Iron Dome, world class military training, backing/funding from the US and beyond-- yet they still haven't placed a footprint in Gaza. Meanwhile Hamas has little to nothing and LITERALLY put boots on the ground.

The shyt came to mind cause he was saying how Hamas started it/beheaded babies etc. And yes Hamas DID start it, but they pushed thru all your security systems and contingency plans to take your victims HEAD UP but you're wary about actually doing the same:gucci: How are people still defending indiscriminate bombings and attacks from the air?

Last edited: