Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
why would you post it in the first place? what were you looking to gain ?
Because, it's related to the topic. That's all that is required. I don't need any other reason. Sorry it didn't pass your filter of what is allowed or not. Not that I care.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Shut up...

This is a discussion board. I already explained 100 times on my feelings on the entire matter. But what I have noticed is that some of you dudes, such as yourself, have made a lot of emotional investment into this topic and instead of discussion, you guys are focused on narrative maintenance (aka propaganda) and pee your pants at someone not even disagreeing with you, but either mentioning maybe additional information or even discussing something that isn't in the vein or of the same sentiment of the narrative and flavor of propaganda you prefer. BTW, yes Both sides as in any conflict engage in misleading and half information to push their ideological goals.

Just like the dude who got upset, because I made mention that it's possible for hamas to do evil shyt while Israel is also capable of evil shyt and the supposed "lie" he uncovered based on a random Twitter account, which in itself was selectively edited for a narrative. Overly emotional to contradictory information.

That isn't discussion, it's just propaganda.
its an emotional time man , why do you keep saying emotional investment like its a bad thing ? If you are void of emotion watching innocent people especially kids and babies get bombed to death daily for near a month, thats on you, id seek therapy if i were you because you lacking in something. If you arent emotional watching the president and news, who you are supposed to rely on for reliable information, straight up lie to your face, multiple times, then again, thats on you.

Why are you even in this thread? Youve had israel dikk in your mouth this entire thread, always on some contrarian shyt, this isnt a discussion of whose right and whose right or whose side you are on anymore, its a discussion of how fukked up this and hopefully some resolution to it, and how upset the general public is that our government and news channels are blatantly playing in our face. You are too stupid to even know that posting reddit links in here, show that you are pro israel because thats the community currently on reddit. Why dont you just stick to posting there until this is resolved ? Seems like a place youd fit in more.

You never even answered, what could you possibly gain from posting that fake video? Even if at the time you thought it was real, what could you gain from posting it in this thread? Were you looking for daps? Some "SEE PEOPLE FAKING IT IN PALESTINE" ?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Because, it's related to the topic. That's all that is required. I don't need any other reason. Sorry it didn't pass your filter of what is allowed or not. Not that I care.
Its not related to the topic, at all. For one, its fake, showing how easily israel propaganda is spread, I mean your dumbass fell for it. Posted it in here super confident :mjlol: fukking clown ass bytch

Even if you thought it was real, saying someone clout chasing even in war, what could that do to further this discussion? Nothing. You just really a weak ass bytch

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

DNC gotta be hoping this senile old war criminal dies in his sleep.

90 fukkin polls for obama. that has to be some racist shyt behind needing all those polls for him.

anyway it seems like 40-41% is the new norm so I wouldn't read too much into it. it's not some "ahhh ha americans disapprove of him because the democrats support israel just as much as the republicans, that's why his approval rating is .7% lower than Trumps and 1% lower than Obama's at the same point."

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
The US had Native Americans walk a trail of tears, live on reservations, enslaved Africans and implemented Jim Crow laws when those Africans achieved freedom.

US + Moral Authority :scust::patrice:have never been a thing....
Notice I said so called.....:why:

so-called to indicate that you think a word or expression used to describe someone or something is in fact wrong.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
:dead:@ you probably being serious with this...

WOAT ticket...
Bernie Bros couldn't even get their favorite Jew massa nominated over Biden, and you think yall can beat Don Cheeto with that ticket? :mjlol:

They're dead in the water with the whole Centrist shyt, nobody is checking for no old middle of the road white man on the Left rn. I really cant name a single Dem right now that can beat Trump without pandering all the way to proggessive hippie Gen Z and Millenials who are in many cases straight up commies :damn: alot of them were kids during the Bernie Bros run. Biden and Harris arent beating a Trump/Haley ticket. :whoa: might be the Dems only hope after this Palestine debacle, just throw any Hail Mary out there except Biden :dead:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
They're dead in the water with the whole Centrist shyt, nobody is checking for no old middle of the road white man on the Left rn. I really cant name a single Dem right now that can beat Trump without pandering all the way to proggessive hippie Gen Z and Millenials who are in many cases straight up commies :damn: alot of them were kids during the Bernie Bros run. Biden and Harris arent beating a Trump/Haley ticket.
Anyone who does that has ZERO chance in a general election...Sanders tried it TWICE and he couldn't even get the party nom...

The communist Twitter circus even joined up with Republicans and tried to MeToo Biden to get Sanders the nom and failed... :dead:

These fools have ZERO appeal outside of blue strongholds...States like PA, MI and WI all going red if an AOC on the ballot and those are the states that decided the last two elections...This is a middle leaning country and always will be, that's how Biden won in 2020, off his past as a moderate Dem...Hillary was an awful candidate that came off as a pompous bytch blowing off states like WI cause she thought she had it in the bag, that's why she lost...