Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Which he will pick up where Joe left off and support Israel and start banning Palestinians entering America.

White Supremacy is putting all non-white counties on notice with this bullshyt.
I just think in general this whole conflict has killed a lot of Democratic minorities' participation and momentum it had from the Obama-era.

Yes, Obama's administration went to Afghanistan. However, many people saw that as a carryover from Bush's Iraq War more or less.

For Trump - people kind of knew what it was.

I honestly think though people thought Biden was different.

That's what's going to hurt bad and that's what has let people lose faith in the system.

Like I mentioned, very 2016 Hillary vibes right now except that blowback was only for her shady history.

In contrast, we're seeing Biden's face next to war crimes, massacres and bombs happening in real time.

Last edited:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just think in general this has killed a lot of minorities had from the Obama-era.

Yes, Obama's administration went to Afghanistan. However, many people saw that as a carryover from Bush's Iraq War more or less.

Trump people kind of knew what it was.

I honestly think though people thought Biden was different. That's what's going to hurt and that's what has let people lose faith in the system.
I don’t know why anyone would have thought different. People voted a cac person born in 1942 and expected something different.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
3. I'm not incredulous. I'm just curious how people so openly question trained professionals who have studied years, sometimes decades to have nuance, specifically in times of war, but we don't question social media? We don't question an algorithm that's completley controlled by China? (TikTok). We don't question a platforms that have been found guilty of selling our data and warping our social discourse into nonsense?

I have no issue with anyone questioning the information they receive from anyone, ultimately that's a good thing. But I do have issue with people questioning the Fourth Estate and not applying the same scrutiny to significantly less verifiable information.
Sir, let's be reality. I believe in the fourth estate, but public trust in media eroded with the Iraq War. There really is no coming back from that, and the journalists and publications who were used by the US war machine never admitted fault. Surely you're aware of this? It killed the profession bc what is journalism without trust?

We're seeing this play out rn. An IDF zealot started a rumor that came out the mouth of the President. That's a million, zillion times worse than Colin Powell's yellow cake speech. The reason it got traction is because it was meant to. They needed propaganda, dude was johnny on the spot, and western media outlets repeated it with nary a fact check.
Don't be mad at us, the viewing public, be mad at your colleagues for making your profession look like shyt. :francis:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Not the same person you fukking bytch ass hoe ass garbage ass poster

already been debunked from this viral tweet (same thing as that reddit post you posted)

Left photo: Mohammed Zandeek from Tulkarem he lost his leg in August when the Israeli military shot him. That’s an Israeli hospital. Right photo: A blogger from Gaza named Saleh Jafrwai

Reddit is incredibly pro israel, so it says a lot of you that keep posting reddit posts. On top of you just confusing 2 different people who look similar and didnt even do research on it. You was so happy to come in here on some "GOTCHA" moment :mjlol: you really a bytch

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Not the same person you fukking bytch ass hoe ass garbage ass poster

already been debunked from this viral tweet (same thing as that reddit post you posted)

Left photo: Mohammed Zandeek from Tulkarem he lost his leg in August when the Israeli military shot him. That’s an Israeli hospital. Right photo: A blogger from Gaza named Saleh Jafrwai

Reddit is incredibly pro israel, so it says a lot of you that keep posting reddit posts. On top of you just confusing 2 different people who look similar and didnt even do research on it. You was so happy to come in here on some "GOTCHA" moment :mjlol: you really a bytch

God damn you're emotional as fukk. You really arent in a position to call anyone a bytch acting this way. Very feminine way of acting.

It actually makes me want to post more stuff to piss you off. Just out of spite :mjgrin:

Edit: " it's already been debunked in this viral tweet" like you expect everyone to be familiar with every viral tweet. I don't use Twitter, so how am I'm supposed to know about this well known viral debunking tweet you're talking about?

Last edited:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Biden:

- Said he had seen beheaded israeli children, when he hadn't.
- Said the Al Ahli Arab hospital bombing was done by "the other side", when it wasn't.
- Said that he don't believe in the death toll reported by Gaza's ministry, when it has held up to U.N. scrutiny, independent investigations and even Israel’s tallies in previous wars.

The US president is out here lying to the public with no care in the world.....i don't know why anyone would believe him.....oh we gonna get our student debt relief in your next term right Biden :martin: .....fukk biden

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
God damn you're emotional as fukk. You really arent in a position to call anyone a bytch acting this way. Very feminine way of acting.

It actually makes me want to post more stuff to piss you off. Just out of spite :mjgrin:

Edit: " it's already been debunked in this viral tweet" like you expect everyone to be familiar with every viral tweet. I don't use Twitter, so how am I'm supposed to know about this well known viral debunking tweet you're talking about?
why would you post it in the first place? what were you looking to gain ?

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
USA can't say shyt about anyone not even Russia/China/N Korea

our country lost all it's so called moral authority :wow:

The US had Native Americans walk a trail of tears, live on reservations, enslaved Africans and implemented Jim Crow laws when those Africans achieved freedom.

US + Moral Authority :scust::patrice:have never been a thing....

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
you think innocent people dying is jokes , that says a lot about you man.
Shut up...

This is a discussion board. I already explained 100 times on my feelings on the entire matter. But what I have noticed is that some of you dudes, such as yourself, have made a lot of emotional investment into this topic and instead of discussion, you guys are focused on narrative maintenance (aka propaganda) and pee your pants at someone not even disagreeing with you, but either mentioning maybe additional information or even discussing something that isn't in the vein or of the same sentiment of the narrative and flavor of propaganda you prefer. BTW, yes Both sides as in any conflict engage in misleading and half information to push their ideological goals.

Just like the dude who got upset, because I made mention that it's possible for hamas to do evil shyt while Israel is also capable of evil shyt and the supposed "lie" he uncovered based on a random Twitter account, which in itself was selectively edited for a narrative. Overly emotional to contradictory information.

That isn't discussion, it's just propaganda.