Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand this obsession to hinge this on Trump vs Biden. Congress and the Oval Office are wholly in Israel's pocket regardless of who's in elected
I asked the same question a million times and they just ignore it. More interested in the easy target because they really don’t know how things work or just want to chime in to be apart of a discussion w/ no knowledge about it. Headline readers.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Netanyahu is a fukking menace, he should be in handcuffs just like George Bush

Since returning to power in 2009, Netanyahu made no secret of his desire to keep Hamas and the PA apart for his own political purposes. For example, in 2017, the PA and Hamas were negotiating a possible takeover by the PA of civilian control of the Gaza Strip. Even though the United States and Egypt supported this reconciliation, Netanyahu was adamantly opposed — lest it empower the PA.

Netanyahu’s motivations were essentially three-fold: First, opposition to the PA made for great domestic political rhetoric; second, a weakened PA would ensure unrest and terror, thus bolstering his conservative brand of politics; and third, a weakened PA, coupled with Hamas in Gaza, enabled Netanyahu to effectively ignore Palestinian issues rather than deal with them.

Netanyahu’s policy, however, was in direct opposition to most of the Israeli defense and security establishment, which viewed cooperation with the PA to be in Israel’s security interest. Fans of the Netflix series “Fauda” will recognize that cooperation. Most security experts felt the PA needed to be strengthened, not weakened.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gucci:

I remember quite well thank you. And you're trying to rewrite history. Blk people were with everyone else ESPECIALLY New Yorkers. Blk people then didn't give a fukk and after everything was said and done they still don't give a fukk.

I actually know multiple BM who went and fought in Afghanistan & Iraq. Feet on the ground and some did multiple tours. Some happy to go and some indifferent. They were right there doing TERRIBLE things to those people too. And they get nothing but respect from the BC. Never once seen them miss treated or called a rapist or baby killers. NEVER.

The BC didn't protest the invasions of Afghanistan nor Iraq.

What’s Jadakiss’s most famous line in “Why”

Black people didn’t trust the government back then, that doesn’t mean people didn’t sign up for the military. My best friend signed up in 2003, and it wasn’t because he wanted revenge for the towers.

I was 19 in 2003… I was at HU. No one I personally knew supported any of that sh*t. From the “shock and awe” campaign, to the lies about WMDs to the invasion.

I’m guessing you don’t remember none of this

5a8609e221000050006015e4.jpeg

That wasn’t the only protest

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Some of y'alls supposed knowledge of foreign affairs & regional history is flat out ridiculous. In no way do I agree with terrorizing civilians on either side, but some of you have no idea who owned what first.

Also, calling Russia and China voices of reason is laughable when they oppress, seize, and occupy in the same ways. Them two shytting on the U.S. serves a different purpose; they don't really give a fukk about Palestinians or Israelis

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
What’s Jadakiss’s most famous line in “Why”

Black people didn’t trust the government back then, that doesn’t mean people didn’t sign up for the military. My best friend signed up in 2003, and it wasn’t because he wanted revenge for the towers.

I was 19 in 2003… I was at HU. No one I personally knew supported any of that sh*t. From the “shock and awe” campaign, to the lies about WMDs to the invasion.

I’m guessing you don’t remember none of this

5a8609e221000050006015e4.jpeg

That wasn’t the only protest
And none of that negates anything in the post you quoted. In fact, you really didn't address anything I said. I live in the DMV. People literally protest something every day...literally. A protest doesn't represent a majority. Idk where you even got that picture.

But since you were quick to bring up AA how about you show me pictures of majority AA protest of Iraq & Afghanistan or show me how AA shun the soilders from that war. Prove your point instead of trying to dance all over the place. I'll wait.

The AA community never enmass shuns BM so we all know you're lying.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And none of that negates anything in the post you quoted. In fact, you really didn't address anything I said. I live in the DMV. People literally protest something every day...literally. A protest doesn't represent a majority. Idk where you even got that picture.

But since you were quick to bring up AA how about you show me pictures of AA protesting Iraq & Afghanistan or show me how AA shun the soilders from that war. Provide your point instead of trying to dance all over the place. I'll wait.

There was massive pushback to the invasion of Iraq. So what if it wasn’t the majority of Americans. That picture was NYC in 2003 with over 200k New Yorkers protesting against the war. The same New Yorkers who you claim black people were with. The only people who wanted war were white folks who voted for Bush. How old were you back then? I was 19 when this was happening and it was a huge topic of discussion. If you were younger than 14 at the time…please stop

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
There was massive pushback to the invasion of Iraq. So what if it wasn’t the majority of Americans. That picture was NYC in 2003 with over 200k New Yorkers protesting against the war. The same New Yorkers who you claim black people were with. The only people who wanted war were white folks who voted for Bush. How old were you back then? I was 19 when this was happening and it was a huge topic of discussion. If you were younger than 14 at the time…please stop
I was 16 y/o genius. So now that we have that foolish argument out of the way...

Prove your claim about the massive pushback you claim Black people in America had regarding the Iraq and Afghanistan war...that means actually provide evidence to back it up not just repeat the same things over and over and over. Again, I'll wait.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was 16 y/o genius. So now that we have that foolish argument out of the way...

Prove your claim about the massive pushback you claim Black people in America had regarding the Iraq and Afghanistan war...that means actually provide evidence to back it up not just repeat the same things over and over and over. Again, I'll wait.

What was the controversy of the song why

What was the controversy with Mos Def surrounding the issue

Hell, what was the controversy with Dipset back then?

Black people did not trust Bush back then. They did not support demonizing Arabs the way white people did. And you lied. I said there was massive pushback to the war. I never said there was massive pushback by blacks. Are we gonna protest the way whites protest…hell no…but outside of the Covid vaccine poison we lined up for, there has always been a general distrust of anything the government tries to get us to believe.

So, how you viewed reality from a 16 year olds lens doesn’t compare to the discussions people were having about the disbelief of WMDs. Whether you grasp that or not, the fact remains, no one trusted Bush from the beginning and America knew we were manipulated and lied to, why do you think Ron Paul became so popular. It’s crazy trying to explain history to someone who apparently wasn’t even paying attention back then, but obviously just wants to be right on an Internet forum.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
What was the controversy of the song why

What was the controversy with Mos Def surrounding the issue

Hell, what was the controversy with Dipset back then?

Black people did not trust Bush back then. They did not support demonizing Arabs the way white people did. And you lied. I said there was massive pushback to the war. I never said there was massive pushback by blacks. Are we gonna protest the way whites protest…hell no…but outside of the Covid vaccine poison we lined up for, there has always been a general distrust of anything the government tries to get us to believe.

So, how you viewed reality from a 16 year olds lens doesn’t compare to the discussions people were having about the disbelief of WMDs. Whether you grasp that or not, the fact remains, no one trusted Bush from the beginning and America knew we were manipulated and lied to, why do you think Ron Paul became so popular. It’s crazy trying to explain history to someone who apparently wasn’t even paying attention back then, but obviously just wants to be right on an Internet forum.
As I suspected, no proof to be seen. Just you running your mouth and trying to revise history while switching up the story for like the 3rd time.

Not you making 14 the limit of credibility and then trying to move the goal post when it didn’t turn out like you thought. :dead:

I think I proved my point. That's the end of our exchange on the matter. Good day sir.