Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Russia hit them with It’s cool when you do it, it’s a problem when we do it :mjpls:

Basically saying: When Chechnya attacked us, y’all ain’t call it terrorism, you called it liberation.

Also Chechnya today was rebuilt by Russian money

If you think Israel will rebuild Gaza for Palestinians after making 1/3 of the people homeless
:russ:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
:gucci: For one, we're on a discussion forum... discussing. Can't stand these weirdos who run everytime there any slight disagreement. You only speak to ppl who agree with you?

Second, this is not anecdotal. I can prove my point all day. Here are several examples since I last posted in this thread. People getting fired, families murdered, left and right, for not toeing the US- Israeli line. Your framing was intended to be prejudicial to those reading along, but yes, there is in fact a "nefarious agenda," but it's not just nationwide. Where tf you been? :dahell:

Third, and this is kinda meta, but the fact that you're so incredulous about a state of affairs that has persisted since roughly the Cold War truly leads me to question the quality of contemporary journalism. I mean no offense, but who don't know Israel (and the IDF members embedded throughout our cultural infrastructure) be hoeing the shyt out of these reporters? We just saw one try to check and Indian lady on her damn sari, you don't think they checking stories?

OK, I'm telling you PROFESSIONALLY I've never seen this happen and I'm not running. But you seem convinced of your reality, so :manny:

But i'll keep it going since you want to keep talking and address your examples.

1. AJ is state owned media from a place that is positioning itself to be a middle man in ceasefire/peace talks. Those two things don't jive. From a purely political point of view, Palestine has no leverage outside of the hostages. So if AJ (which is and arm the Qatari government) is openly running anti-Israel content, how constructive do your think the Israel's attitude will be? That's not an agenda...that's diplomacy.

2. eLife is a bio-med non-profit, which if I had to hazard a guess, has a lot of Jewish donors. So if the head of your public facing operations is posting anti-Israel stuff, that affects your bottom line. That's not an agenda....that's economics.

3. I'm not incredulous. I'm just curious how people so openly question trained professionals who have studied years, sometimes decades to have nuance, specifically in times of war, but we don't question social media? We don't question an algorithm that's completley controlled by China? (TikTok). We don't question a platforms that have been found guilty of selling our data and warping our social discourse into nonsense?

I have no issue with anyone questioning the information they receive from anyone, ultimately that's a good thing. But I do have issue with people questioning the Fourth Estate and not applying the same scrutiny to significantly less verifiable information.

If there's an "agenda" from traditional media, you think X and TikTok don't have one too? And btw, this isn't some defense of the IDF or Israel. Its an indictment on America's ideocracy. Cuz, everyone's killed journalists and the IDF seem particularly adept at it.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
With the totality of everything that is known, from the past/beginning up to the present, I don't see how there is still any real serious, non juelzing discussions to be had.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Put a fork in him.

They may as well just run Newsom at this point with AOC as his vice president cause the Centrist Democrat movement is fukking DONE. Tried to run Hillary after destroying Libya like she wasnt a hawk's hawk and now we got Genocide Joe the former segregationist and Strom Thurmond weed carrier literally bulldozing us into potentially THREE major world conflicts in less than 4 years with record inflation. At least Newsom well keep us out of a war with China if it comes down to it.

Edit: this post is very sarcastic, literally every potential name in the 2024 election is a horrible human being who I wouldnt let baby sit a dog, let alone run a country

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Put a fork in him.

It's crazy because it's literally November in a few days.

We're 1 year away from election. Not 2 years, not 1 year and a few months. Voting is literally 12 months away in a few days. This is literally it.

That means this genocide of women and children is front page on that administration's reputation and they're doubling down on bad colonizer optics :wow:

It's not about pro-Hamas or anti-Israel but it is about Young and pure Liberals being about anti-genocide and rebellious.

I'm getting very 2016 Hillary/low-turnout vibes and I think the primaries are about to expose and tear into Joe and this administration bad.

Last edited:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
It's crazy because it's literally November in a few days.

We're 1 year away from election. Not 2 years, not 1 year and a few months.

Voting is literally 12 months away in a few days. This is literally it.

That means this genocide of women and children is front page on that administration's reputation and they're doubling down on bad colonizer optics :wow:

It's not about pro-Hamas or anti-Israel but it is about Young and pure Liberals being about anti-genocide.

I'm getting very 2016 Hillary/low-turnout vibes.

Trump gonna come back with the 4 5 :mjlol: