Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
you must be too young to remember, but black people knew the Arabs weren’t responsible for the towers and we were putting it in the music back then.

A certain segment of white people will always fall for government propaganda and give unwaivering support to murderers and thieves. How many people in this thread have called Israel out for stealing the land in the first place. I’m just saying, those Americans who had been sh;tted on in the past didn’t trust Bush, or the war from the jump.
:gucci:

I remember quite well thank you. And you're trying to rewrite history. Blk people were with everyone else ESPECIALLY New Yorkers. Blk people then didn't give a fukk and after everything was said and done they still don't give a fukk.

I actually know multiple BM who went and fought in Afghanistan & Iraq. Feet on the ground and some did multiple tours. Some happy to go and some indifferent. They were right there doing TERRIBLE things to those people too. And they get nothing but respect from the BC. Never once seen them miss treated or called a rapist or baby killers. NEVER.

The BC didn't protest the invasions of Afghanistan nor Iraq.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
We ain't get dragged Into shyt. Biden. Over they kissing Benny's ass and trying to finesse this shyt into a re-election. The Israeli govt is openly doing ethnic cleansing, and sleepy Joe putting our tax $ to fund it .
Congress just put forth a bill for additional aid. Aid that they have been getting for 75 years. If you take issue with the funding put it with the entire government since the establishment of Israel.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
What are you talking about? No army probably outside the us is better equipped for urban warfare more than Israel

All the training in the world can’t totally prepare you against an enemy fighting in their own element, which is why they’re trying to flatten the place before they go in
Yup, invading a city is courting death. IDF ain't built for that, they are a grossly over militarized police force but at the end of the day still just a police force.
Literally every war israel fights is urban warfare, they have already been and fought in gaza. Only reason they have not gone in yet is because the US asked them not to so the US can rush missile defenses to the region
The bolded simply isn't true.
But it’s not like Israel going to take more casualties than Hamas.

Au contraire... they gonna get ratioed.

I like it, but in reality I don't see that ever happening.

Israel's forces have already shown don't care about the difference between Hamas and civilians.

Israel has traumatized at least five different generations of people now. That is a lot of people wanting a lot of blood.

Are there enough people in Israel's government that want peace in the first place?

This will be a devastating capstone to 2023.
:sadcam:

I have a question...
I been feeling this way because like I said I look at these folks in politics just like folks at the courthouse.
Argue and put on a show till lunch break, chill eat a meal then right back to arguing like they hate each other.
Rinse and repeat.
With all this misinformation coming out as a community we need to ask who can we trust?
I might be thinking too deep and I know how Republicans feel, but what makes me feel secure the Democrats will not wash they hands of us and turn a blind eye?
Are you in the right thread? :patrice:
You can see that with the leadership of these countries appearing to not be in phase with the outrage of their respective populations.
Yeah, public opinion is 180 degrees from policy in many western and Arab nations regarding Israel/Palestine. At some point I hope it breaks.
They not doing shyt but what they’re already doing, bombing civilians. And they will continue to do so.
Yeah, like I said before Israel is not built for invading a large urban area. The US had to flatten Fallujah to take it...

When Russia and China are the voice of reason and both son you back to back, you know you gotta fix your damn foreign policy :damn:

“China's ambassador to the UN also replied: "I did not intend to enter into an argument with Israel. If Israel regards China as an adversary, you have probably chosen the wrong target. “

Talk yo shyt China :wow:
Picard-Fuck-Around-Find-Out

China vs Israel will lead to WWIII
If China vs Israel pops off then it's :popcorn3: from here on out. All bets are off.
Israel picked the wrong one to fukk with... :huhldup: :hubie:
full

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Au contraire... they gonna get ratioed.
What precedent has there been for a militarily superior force to take more losses during an urban ground invasion ?

What aspect of this situation are you taking into account to make you think that way?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Literally every war israel fights is urban warfare, they have already been and fought in gaza. Only reason they have not gone in yet is because the US asked them not to so the US can rush missile defenses to the region
Bro they took heavy loss in 2014 ground invasion war in gaza
Ceasefire announced after few weeks

Same thing against hezbulla in 2006

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
What precedent has there been for a militarily superior force to take more losses during an urban ground invasion ?

What aspect of this situation are you taking into account to make you think that way?
Attacking force always has higher casualties. They are going to have to be out in the open looking for an enemy that is hidden in their element. How could it go any other way than the IDF taking overwhelming loses to achieve the impossible.