Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Because I'm not going to argue a point I can't disprove. You have your anecdotal evidence, I have mine. You think there's a nefarious nationwide agenda. I think there's just people falling into patterns they aren't even aware of. Also, most journalists aren't coming from Harvard, not even at the national level. On top of that, all the vetting in the world doesn't change someone from altering their opinion or becoming radicalized over time.

We aren't going to agree on this point so why waste time?

:gucci: For one, we're on a discussion forum... discussing. Can't stand these weirdos who run everytime there any slight disagreement. You only speak to ppl who agree with you?

Second, this is not anecdotal. I can prove my point all day. Here are several examples since I last posted in this thread. People getting fired, families murdered, left and right, for not toeing the US- Israeli line. Your framing was intended to be prejudicial to those reading along, but yes, there is in fact a "nefarious agenda," but it's not just nationwide. Where tf you been? :dahell:

Prominent journal editor fired for endorsing satirical article about Israel-Hamas conflict​

eLife’s Michael Eisen ousted for social media posts perceived as siding with Palestinians over Israel​

t1eyy7bi27wb1.jpg

xodyyyei27wb1.jpg

Third, and this is kinda meta, but the fact that you're so incredulous about a state of affairs that has persisted since roughly the Cold War truly leads me to question the quality of contemporary journalism. I mean no offense, but who don't know Israel (and the IDF members embedded throughout our cultural infrastructure) be hoeing the shyt out of these reporters? We just saw one try to check and Indian lady on her damn sari, you don't think they checking stories?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
So Biden's basically a Holocaust denier out here :dwillhuh: the last two presidents have been dangerous as fukk holy shyt

China and Russia speaking common sense to Israel while they ambassador still talking about beheaded babies :dwillhuh: completely disregarding they've been blowing up baby limbs for weeks now

Got me tryna Google countries that have significantly less fukkery and strict gun laws (seeing the Maine shyt now :why:)

:mindblown: this shyt is ridiculous

Last edited:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Last edited:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
“China's ambassador to the UN also replied: "I did not intend to enter into an argument with Israel. If Israel regards China as an adversary, you have probably chosen the wrong target. “

Talk yo shyt China :wow:

Ummmmmmmmm new levels new devils :wow: :banderas: