Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the Trans-Atlantic Slavetrade was around now,
a LOTTA people would look at the people in the Diaspora as TERRORISTS. There were rebellions ALL OVER the Diaspora during that time.

Like, they’d call Haiti a TERRORIST STATE for liberating themselves.

Shyt is INSANE brehs.

Get rid of your oppressors the right way brehs

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Really says more about you than the people you think you’re criticizing when your go to is to compare everything to chattel slavery.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
No man,

If the trans Atlantic slave trade was going on right now, most of the world wouldn't be caping for us like how they're caping for Palestine. If you actually grew up around non-blacks, I promise you the tones are different.

You can't use the T-AST, you can compare the holocaust to this, but not what happened to us.
If the Trans-Atlantic Slavetrade was around now,
a LOTTA people would look at the people in the Diaspora as TERRORISTS. There were rebellions ALL OVER the Diaspora during that time.

Like, they’d call Haiti a TERRORIST STATE for liberating themselves.

Shyt is INSANE brehs.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Very uncomfortable with my tax dollars paying for this shyt.

Our tax dollars been paying israel for years but when you bring it up they silence you for it and tell you to sit ya black ass down you dont know foreign policy!!! :francis: need to start asking ALL these politicians why our defense budget going overseas who's pockets getting fat off this, why dont these ceo's show their faces...

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
No man,

If the trans Atlantic slave trade was going on right now, most of the world wouldn't be caping for us like how they're caping for Palestine. If you actually grew up around non-blacks, I promise you the tones are different.

You can't use the T-AST, you can compare the holocaust to this, but not what happened to us.
fukked up but yeah