Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Cats would sound funny if this is applied to other situations. “I agree that slavery is wrong or I agree that apartheid is wrong but I lost respect for your cause when you involved civilians.” Nat Turner did some foul ass shyt too if you want to be real about it. But what you expect? You colonized their land and made them second class citizens. Do I like seeing innocent people get killed. No. It’s messed up. But there would be no Hamas without Israel, the UK and the US making the decisions they’ve made.
All from the same yt playback.

Yt people acted the same way during the George Floyd riots.

Kinda like the oppressor telling the oppressed how they SHOULD be acting.

Funny really.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Call an end to indiscriminate bombing of Gaza an empty gesture, baes…
What’s does Congress have to do with Biden proposing and calling for a cease fire?
Was Biden flying to Israel to hug BiBi an empty gesture?

The average person will act with their vote not writing congress.
Shes the dumbest poster in this thread. Has brought up congress and matt gaetz legit over 10 times in this thread

fukking this is congress and matt gaetz fault :troll:
“Project 2025” is doing all this :troll: Yall want to blame biden but the gop is really at fault here, you need to expand your mind to realize this is all really congress :troll: also this is just an empty gesture anyway :troll:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
USA : :dwillhuh: you don’t have a plan
IDF: :dahell: you supposed to bring one

US: :wtf:this is your region

IDF: :birdman: you being anti semetic
IDF: :demonic:we know all your dirty secrets , big bro!!

US: but broski…

IDF: it’s Lansky, get it right. :ufdup:
This is what’s going to happen one day. And I hope I’m alive to see it.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All from the same yt playback.

Yt people acted the same way during the George Floyd riots.

Kinda like the oppressor telling the oppressed how they SHOULD be acting.

Funny really.

It really is. I would be more forgiving if they didn’t go into multiple countries across the world, fukk things up beyond recognition because it served their immediate interests at the time, then try to play moral police afterwards when conflicts arise. Like BFFR.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Cats would sound funny if this is applied to other situations. “I agree that slavery is wrong or I agree that apartheid is wrong but I lost respect for your cause when you involved civilians.” Nat Turner did some foul ass shyt too if you want to be real about it. But what you expect? You colonized their land and made them second class citizens. Do I like seeing innocent people get killed. No. It’s messed up. But there would be no Hamas without Israel, the UK and the US making the decisions they’ve made.
If the Trans-Atlantic Slavetrade was around now,
a LOTTA people would look at the people in the Diaspora as TERRORISTS. There were rebellions ALL OVER the Diaspora during that time.

Like, they’d call Haiti a TERRORIST STATE for liberating themselves.

Shyt is INSANE brehs.