ruthless..

golden-girls-sophia-petrillo.gif

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Blinken: "We call on all countries to send humanitarian aid to Gaza"

This is a stark contrast to the way the White House was operating a week ago no?

Horrible optics going into an election cycle and it either looks very rushed (we were decived/played/naive) or you let them walk all over you.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Either way, like I said in my last post - horrible optics going into an election cycle and it either looks very rushed or you let them walk all over you.
I think every administration over the last 40 years would have handled it the same way, initially. I think the miscalculation has to do with how far reaching the internet has become. They can no longer tell anyone what's going on because everyone can SEE what's going on minute by minute.

They didn't realize the support the Palestinian people would have accross the globe. All of the marches/rallies and public outcry are a bad look.

So yes, they've been forced to somewhat play both sides. Even the media is starting to report more on the humanitarian crisis.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Zionists still talking about the October 7th while scores more of Palestinian women and children have been slaughtered. How many more dead Palestinians do you blood thirsty demons need before you consider the score evened?

And of course the October 7th attacks happened completely in a vacuum, this was obviously the beginning of this conflict between Israel and Palestine :camby:

And bad things happen when you locate a music festival next to a concentration camp.

Cats would sound funny if this is applied to other situations. “I agree that slavery is wrong or I agree that apartheid is wrong but I lost respect for your cause when you involved civilians.” Nat Turner did some foul ass shyt too if you want to be real about it. But what you expect? You colonized their land and made them second class citizens. Do I like seeing innocent people get killed. No. It’s messed up. But there would be no Hamas without Israel, the UK and the US making the decisions they’ve made.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
They lost the perception war I think your avg Israelis know that and it angers the crap out of them.

because nothing really wasn't destroyed but how the state of Israel its being viewed globally by it's true lens

nobody is afraid of being called antisemitic of being subjectively critical of the state.

cause bigots don't care regardless but they don't want people that are not bigots to turn on them which we are seeing first hand.
Yeah