Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
:russell:

Many people that are appalled by what they are seeing going on in Gaza would for now settle for him not being hugged up with Netenyajew.

Optics are important and it’s clear which side Biden is whole heartedly standing with :manny:

Start by calling for a ceasefire :manny:
Again, ya'll want empty gestures not actions. The reason the actions you want to be done aren't being done is because of Gaetz and Republicans literally using the HOR as a playground.

Why do ya'll have no smoke for Congress, the body that can actually make things happen if you care so much? Are we writing our Congressman and telling we want Jefferies a SOTH so that we can come to a resolution? Of course not.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I don't agree with Biden's stance on this but he is at the very least trying to get aid in and prevent a ground invasion that If Trump or any other Republican were in office I doubt they'd be asking Israel to restrain itself.
Right. Republicans which have been HEAVY pro Israel would have already started WW3 at this point.

I just think peopke should be more focused on the shyt show that is going on right now in Congress because that is where the actual impact will take place.

I just hope these dummies don't nominate Byron Donald's (Boebert pet). Dude is a whole clown. Then we'll be in the samexplace next week.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Right. Republicans which have been HEAVY pro Israel would have already started WW3 at this point.

I just think peopke should be more focused on the shyt show that is going on right now in Congress because that is where the actual impact will take place.

I just hope these dummies don't nominate Byron Donald's (Boebert pet). Dude is a whole clown. Then we'll be in the samexplace next week.
Its easy to just blame Biden and not Congress (in particular Republicans) which is why most people do it. Most people can't even name a person in Congress and are completely oblivious to what's going on.

I don't think they'll nominate Byron. I don't think they intend to nominate anyone. They want a government shutdown and not having a speaker is an excuse they can use when it inevitably happens.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Respectfully, you should honestly just shut the fukk up in this thread. You have so many stupid ass posts its quite ridiculous.

This isnt American policies being argued on the senate floor. Nobody in congress has anything to do with what Biden is saying, or his trip hugged up with Israel

Seriously, youve made like 5 posts blaming congress in here. What the fukk congress got to do with Biden hopping on air force one? What the fukk congress got to do with Biden lying about seeing pictures of dead babies? What the fukk congress got to do with Biden giving Israel the green light, instead of asking for a ceasefire and in return Jordan and Egypt cancelling the meeting with him?

Let me guess, congress sent the warships over there as well?

We are discussing Biden losing votes because hes coming off as a lying war monger. You in here on some “🤓 actually congress” man what the fukk congress has to do with anything we talking about

Jesus fukk

Respectfully you have to be the dumbest person in this thread. The amount of ignorance and lack of understanding you have about the whole situation while constantly having an opinion is hilarious. Pure fukking stupidity.

Luckily, it's pretty obvious you have the attention span and self control of a goldfish so I doubt you'll even remember this next year. Lol

I'm going to block you now because your opinion and presence are worthless. Now go cry and try to get some more people banned BAN.

*smoochies*

Last edited:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Main problem for Biden is to beat MAGA you need every single vote you can get.

Dude was banking on minorities, but these optics are straight up horrible going into next year (November is next week). You already know one demographic of minorities aren't supporting that party anymore.

Also Biden is the spokesperson, the main interface layer for the party and those speeches along with his firm, unconditional stance have been off-putting to much of his voter base.

Especially after seeing those tragic videos, which are most likely going to have more of over the next few months/next year during election cycle. That's what happens when you show strong public support to a madman though.

Dude has been damaging his reputation and the MAGA/Trump campaign hasn't even started yet. People are really downplaying how strong they'll be come election time like when everybody thought two years ago DeSantis was the Republican boogeyman they'll be facing in 2024. Now Biden will have to go up against that without the Muslim vote while the Jewish vote has always been more split (after all this many will still vote for Trump/Republican).

Again, the election is a year from next month which is a week away.

This is will be a very fresh story/issue going into the campaign along with the BS economy, job market, housing/real estate, A.I, new border wall take back, reparations, etc. When you have LGBTQ people questioning wtf is happening to Palestinian rights with all our military movement then you know you've lost the script somewhere.

Biden/Democrats have done themselves zero favors with the optics they've displayed so far. None.

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Lies

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Its easy to just blame Biden and not Congress (in particular Republicans) which is why most people do it. Most people can't even name a person in Congress and are completely oblivious to what's going on.

I don't think they'll nominate Byron. I don't think they intend to nominate anyone. They want a government shutdown and not having a speaker is an excuse they can use when it inevitably happens.
Your right. Biden is the easy target but Idk how people can ignore the civil war going on in the GOP. Mike Roger having to be held back from dog walking Gaetz is classic.

I don't think they want a shut down. I think their BS finally caught up with them. If they don't nominate someone today I think the centrist Republicans will cross the line for Jefferies. They only need 5 votes.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse

What’s does Congress have to do with Biden proposing and calling for a cease fire?

Daps
Again, ya'll want empty gestures not actions. The reason the actions you want to be done aren't being done is because of Gaetz and Republicans literally using the HOR as a playground.

Why do ya'll have no smoke for Congress, the body that can actually make things happen if you care so much? Are we writing our Congressman and telling we want Jefferies a SOTH so that we can come to a resolution? Of course not.
Was Biden flying to Israel to hug BiBi an empty gesture?

The average person will act with their vote not writing congress.