Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash

They lost the perception war I think your avg Israelis know that and it angers the crap out of them.

because nothing really wasn't destroyed but how the state of Israel its being viewed globally by it's true lens

nobody is afraid of being called antisemitic of being subjectively critical of the state.

cause bigots don't care regardless but they don't want people that are not bigots to turn on them which we are seeing first hand.

Last edited:

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
But but but I though Ukraine isn't corrupt

Tin foil hat time.....
Makes you wonder is this a setup to fully weaken the USA :jbhmm:

I already know lets say ww3 happens Israel going to be the first to back out they weaselly like that :hubie:

best move for usa is don't do anything most likely to late:francis:

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: 7th October still quoted

Israel has lost this PR game. Plus putting my tinfoil on, sounds like they looking beyond Gaza.

greater%20Israel.jpg

That ‘misfire’ at Egypt
Airports getting bombed at Syria
Iraq being evacuated

:ufdup:

It’s a start of a new era. Jordan been comfy for the last 70 years.

Anhur

All Star
Daps
I am also 100% certain that every peace effort made had been rejected because Palestinians want the land back they lost in the wars they started.
The audacity of this dumb MOFO. Do some basic research before spouting this nonsense. :gucci:
What peace effort are you talking about you dumb MOFO? The original Zionists made it clear that Zionism is colonialism.

Founder of Zionism
You are being invited to help make history,” he wrote, “It doesn’t involve Africa, but a piece of Asia Minor ; not Englishmen, but Jews . How, then, do I happen to turn to you since this is an out-of-the-way matter for you? How indeed? Because it is something colonial.

Another founder
What we can demand today is that all Transjordan be included in the Land of Israel. . . on condition that Transjordan would be either be made available for Jewish colonization or for the resettlement of those [Palestinian] Arabs, whose lands [in Palestine] we would purchase.

The Zionists used to work with the Nazis
The founder on his alliance
“the Governments of all countries scourged by Anti-Semitism will be keenly interested in assisting us to obtain [the] sovereignty we want”; and indeed that not “only poor Jews” would contribute to an immigration fund for European Jews, “but also Christians who wanted to get rid of them”.

Another quote
“the anti-Semites will become our most dependable friends, the anti-Semitic countries our allies”.

And another one
Between 1933 and 1939, 60 percent of all capital invested in Jewish Palestine came from German Jewish money through the Transfer Agreement. Thus, Nazism was a boon to Zionism throughout the 1930s.
That state is considered an apartheid state by all human rights orgs and the UN. I guess they're just that peaceful. :what:
This stupid MOFO thinks people should just sign away their houses to the first thief that walks in. :stopitslime:
And don't say anything about how it was a homecoming because according to DNA analysis, Palestinians are the closest relatives to ancient Hebrews and Canaanites in the region.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps

The blatant Israeli propaganda and lies being spread by major news-outlets to enable and justify the genocide of Palestinians is cartoonishly evil :scust:

:dead:

This is a PR disaster for the Oct 7th crew.

Wasn’t those ‘naked dead bodies’ also released at some point.

At some point, I expect them to totally stop referencing hostages whatsoever. I know they started to ignore those questions now

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

This is a PR disaster for the Oct 7th crew.

Wasn’t those ‘naked dead bodies’ also released at some point.

At some point, I expect them to totally stop referencing hostages whatsoever. I know they started to ignore those questions now
fukking ass holes. Death to Zionism.

ReasonableMatic

Daps

The blatant Israeli propaganda and lies being spread by major news-outlets to enable and justify the genocide of Palestinians is cartoonishly evil :scust:

A lotta lost nikkas hate knowing history,
so I’mma give a quick breakdown.

IMG-3724.jpg

The Netherlands had an insane amount of support for Nazis during WWII and regularly snitched on “them” to get them sent off to concentration camps.

White Guilt and their never ending bloodthirsty desire for Imperialism is why their government supports Israel now.

They used ppl like Anne Frank to change their image and national narrative to being victims of Nazi Germany, while being their key ally at the time.

So now think and put this together.
The Dutch, one of the largest slave traders during the Trans-Atlantic slavetrade.
(Think of countries like Suriname, South-Africa, Aruba, Bonaire, Curaçao, Sint Maarten, Saba and Sint Eustatius. That’s why so many Black ppl live in The Netherlands.)

Having a false sense of victimhood bc of WWII preventing it from self reflecting.

Now actively enabling in another genocide in the name of Imperialism.

A proud colonizer who at the same time falsely thinks he’s a victim.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
No, we simply want him to call for a ceasefire.

Since he won’t, he will not be getting my vote next year. :yeshrug:
No people are asking him to stop all aid. Seen it written in this thread 100 times.

And you don't have to vote for him. But there is literally a very real plot to over through the entire government if the GOP is voted in. It's call Project 2025.

Ya'll will literally vote for fascism or at a minimum be complacent because you want Biden to "tell them to stop" even though they're not going to stop.

Ya'll won't even wait for our government to get in order so they can actually put action behind words. Nah ya'll just want empty gestures.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No people are asking him to stop all aid. Seen it written in this thread 100 times.

And you don't have to vote for him. But there is literally a very real plot to over through the entire government if the GOP is voted in. It's call Project 2025.

Ya'll will literally vote for fascism or at a minimum be complacent because you want Biden to "tell them to stop" even though they're not going to stop.

Ya'll won't even wait for our government to get in order so they can actually put action behind words. Nah ya'll just want empty gestures.

I don't agree with Biden's stance on this but he is at the very least trying to get aid in and prevent a ground invasion. If Trump or any other Republican were in office I doubt they'd be asking Israel to restrain itself.