Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People really want Biden to make a major world decision without Congress.

:dead:

I swear people don't know the difference between a dictator and a president.

This man couldn't get student loan forgiveness through but somehow he single handedly should be able to stop all aid going to a US allie that literally every president in the last 75 years has supported with a snap of his fingers?

And so many are parroting it. Just mindblowing. I understand being upset about increasing aid but literally he can't do that either without Congress.

Biden put his foot in his mouth. I spent half my life in Delaware and I'm :ld: on dude right now

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CNN has IDF guys on their network every hour to claim that Hamas are mass raping and burning women alive and has another guy on basically saying all Palestinians support Hamas and deserve to get smoked too. The propaganda is crazy

I had to turn that shyt off. They're not even trying to be impartial. They're still talking about the festival deaths meanwhile there's been hella explosions in Palestine the last 96 hours :mjlol:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps

Holy shyt...US basically saying Israel can commit mass genocide until their bloodlust is satisfied :damn:

If this was a just world all these pieces of shyt in Biden's administration would be tried in The Hague and have their lives ruined.

Of course it's not a just world. Biden will die in a few years surrounded by his loved ones in his mansion, and the people in his administration will continue to move their way up the ladder in the DNC, and thousands of Palenstinians will continue to be murdered with no one made accountable.

You can't even say these mfs will be held accoutable by history, as we know how the evil's of America's imperialism is whitewashed in the history books.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
People really want Biden to make a major world decision without Congress.

I swear people don't know the difference between a dictator and a president.

This man couldn't get student loan forgiveness through but somehow he single handedly should be able to stop all aid going to a US allie that literally every president in the last 75 years has supported with a snap of his fingers?

And so many are parroting it. Just mindblowing. I understand being upset about increasing aid but literally he can't do that either without Congress.
This isn't a serious site and isn't representative of the masses.
If this was a just world all these pieces of shyt in Biden's administration would be tried in The Hague and have their lives ruined.

Of course it's not a just world. Biden will die in a few years surrounded by his loved ones in his mansion, and the people in his administration will continue to move their way up the ladder in the DNC, and thousands of Palenstinians will continue to be murdered with no one made accountable.

You can't even say these mfs will be held accoutable by history, as we know how the evil's of America's imperialism is whitewashed in the history books.
i jst want to make sure we're clear. You think hamas was justified for shooting up a festival?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
st want to make sure we're clear. You think hamas was justified for shooting up a festival?
Do you think this where the war started?

Also, we have many videos, tweets, pics of people dying from palestine.

Only word of 1400 people dying in israel is their word. Can you show us some of these funerals? Videos? Pictures? Family members saying their family died from hamas? 1400 people is a lot to bury :ld:

So far only thing we have confirmed are hostages

Israel already lied about the 40 dead babies, the hospital bombing..

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Do you think this where the war started?
I am 100 percent certain that they have had multiple wars where Israel prevailed.

I am also 100% certain that every peace effort made had been rejected because Palestinians want the land back they lost in the wars they started.

I had no issue when hamas was sneaking in and attacking Israeli military positions. But as soon as we realized they were clapping up and kidnapping civilians I lost all sympathy for their position.

hamas And the PA have refused to speak with the only people who can help them --Biden administration -- so they're going to have to deal with the retribution of their I'll advised attack.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
This isn't a serious site and isn't representative of the masses.

i jst want to make sure we're clear. You think hamas was justified for shooting up a festival?

The Zionists still talking about the October 7th while scores more of Palestinian women and children have been slaughtered. How many more dead Palestinians do you blood thirsty demons need before you consider the score evened?

And of course the October 7th attacks happened completely in a vacuum, this was obviously the beginning of this conflict between Israel and Palestine :camby:

And bad things happen when you locate a music festival next to a concentration camp.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The Zionists still talking about the October 7th while scores more of Palestinian women and children have been slaughtered. How many more dead Palestinians do you blood thirsty demons need before you consider the score evened?

And of course the October 7th attacks happened completely in a vacuum, this was obviously the beginning of this conflict between Israel and Palestine :camby:

And bad things happen when you locate a music festival next to a concentration camp.
You think it's. Justified. This is the response.

Anyone talking about a scoreboard is probably an idiot and doesn't actually care about Palestinians as much as they view this as an opportunity to shyt on jews...

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I never said that.
I don't think this was the best course of action to lead to peace.

I also know that every American president during my nearly 4 decades of living has hoped that could be the one to bring an end to this bullshyt.

That said, despite how American feel about apartheid and settlements in Israel, it isn't strong enough to offset how they feel about supporting a terrorist attack.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I don't think this was the best course of action to lead to peace.

I also know that every American president during my nearly 4 decades of living has hoped that could be the one to bring an end to this bullshyt.

That said, despite how American feel about apartheid and settlements in Israel, it isn't strong enough to offset how they feel about supporting a terrorist attack.
Idf is a terrorist group to me

And thats why the general public doesnt support them