Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Daps
People really want Biden to make a major world decision without Congress.

:dead:

I swear people don't know the difference between a dictator and a president.

This man couldn't get student loan forgiveness through but somehow he single handedly should be able to stop all aid going to a US allie that literally every president in the last 75 years has supported with a snap of his fingers?

And so many are parroting it. Just mindblowing. I understand being upset about increasing aid but literally he can't do that either without Congress.
:russell:

Many people that are appalled by what they are seeing going on in Gaza would for now settle for him not being hugged up with Netenyajew.

Optics are important and it’s clear which side Biden is whole heartedly standing with :manny:

Start by calling for a ceasefire :manny:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
People really want Biden to make a major world decision without Congress.

I swear people don't know the difference between a dictator and a president.

This man couldn't get student loan forgiveness through but somehow he single handedly should be able to stop all aid going to a US allie that literally every president in the last 75 years has supported with a snap of his fingers?

And so many are parroting it. Just mindblowing. I understand being upset about increasing aid but literally he can't do that either without Congress.
Respectfully, you should honestly just shut the fukk up in this thread. You have so many stupid ass posts its quite ridiculous.

This isnt American policies being argued on the senate floor. Nobody in congress has anything to do with what Biden is saying, or his trip hugged up with Israel

Seriously, youve made like 5 posts blaming congress in here. What the fukk congress got to do with Biden hopping on air force one? What the fukk congress got to do with Biden lying about seeing pictures of dead babies? What the fukk congress got to do with Biden giving Israel the green light, instead of asking for a ceasefire and in return Jordan and Egypt cancelling the meeting with him?

Let me guess, congress sent the warships over there as well?

We are discussing Biden losing votes because hes coming off as a lying war monger. You in here on some “🤓 actually congress” man what the fukk congress has to do with anything we talking about

Jesus fukk