Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
This...

No votes should be taken for granted and mobilizing the youth vote in your favor is a positive always because more votes are always good. But the issue has always been youth actually voting enough for people to care what they think. Also, I have a memory of people interviewing people at events like BLM protest and occupy Wallstreet and I don't know if it's representative of these groups as a whole but a significant amount are very much activists but if you ask them if they voted, they will say "I don't vote" lol.

Who knows what impact this will have. Also, if whoever the republican nominee is, turns out to be even more supportive of Israel actions then who knows how that will change things. What others view as the bare minimum that Biden has done to push back against Israel, you may not even get that from some other candidates. The right wing has much more genocidal ideas towards Muslims, especially old boomer right wing types. They love language like "we should glass them" and the like and depending how much the candidates play towards that, that will change the game a bit.

But, the dark horse could be the populist candidates will gravitate towards whatever is popular. I could imagine Trump making a shrewd decision to actually be more anti-israel in rhetoric because he see the opportunity to get the youth vote. Though he will definitely back Israel once in office.

Edit: also, more importantly, people have short memories. Depending on how this plays out and what happens between now and Nov 2024 this issue may not even be relevant or recent enough to impact voting. People forget shyt quickly if a new shiny objects appears. I'm willing to bet Ukraine flags have disappeared from Facebook profiles and been replaced with Israeli flags. shyt this time next year we may be seeing a bunch of Taiwanese flags.
The usa's pacific pivot is done at this point. China doesn't need to actually invade Taiwan anyway.

Yeah the youth generally don't turn out.. but those other groups he'll need do.

But yeah a year is a long enough time and the majority of folk in the usa have goldfish memories. But it ain't looking good for him

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The usa's pacific pivot is done at this point. China doesn't need to actually invade Taiwan anyway.
Did the US seventh fleet cease to exist? Did Korea and Japan evacuate their US bases.? :heh:

This thread is the best comedy on the internet. Just mass of misinformation, nonsensical conjecture, and delusion. :laff:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Did the US seventh fleet cease to exist? Did Korea and Japan evacuate their US bases.? :heh:

This thread is the best comedy on the internet. Just mass of misinformation, nonsensical conjecture, and delusion. :laff:
:why:

Pivot as in transfer the vast majority of it's attention to the pacific/China breh. Like what Obama was trying to do a decade ago.

If the usa get's bogged back down in this mideast shyt big time. It's not gonna be able to focus any more attention in other directions..

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden has zero chance next election
As much as I hate for Trump or that clown in FL to get in Biden team has to know they’ve alienated their base.

From the younger crowd who seeing what’s going on to the older crowd.

A big portion of our people who aren’t as auto Dem anymore are the 50yr n older crowd. They’ve been thru enough elections & are tired at this point of the same circus.

I said when Biden got elected we needed to light a fire or we’d be in the exact same circle of voting for “lesser evil”

Every damn election :snoop:

Last edited:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
People really want Biden to make a major world decision without Congress.

:dead:

I swear people don't know the difference between a dictator and a president.

This man couldn't get student loan forgiveness through but somehow he single handedly should be able to stop all aid going to a US allie that literally every president in the last 75 years has supported with a snap of his fingers?

And so many are parroting it. Just mindblowing. I understand being upset about increasing aid but literally he can't do that either without Congress.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Susan Sarandon..
:ehh:
Yeah some insane talent and some people currently coming off big projects on that list. Jessica Chastain just won the Best Actress Oscar a couple years ago. Cate Blanchett, Sandra Oh, Ryan Coogler, Joaquin Phoenix, Rosario Dawson, Kristen Stewart, etc.

Jessica Chastain further backed her stand on human rights with a statement and disabled her replies. She definitely ain't playing.

Might have to put on Interstellar tonight.

Last edited:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Yeah some insane talent and some people currently coming off big projects on that list. Jessica Chastain just won the Best Actress Oscar a couple years ago. Cate Blanchett, Sandra Oh, Joaquin Phoenix, Rosario Dawson, etc.

Might have to put on Interstellar tonight.
Ryan Coogler.

:ufdup: Dont forget the breh.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
People really want Biden to make a major world decision without Congress.

I swear people don't know the difference between a dictator and a president.

This man couldn't get student loan forgiveness through but somehow he single handedly should be able to stop all aid going to a US allie that literally every president in the last 75 years has supported with a snap of his fingers?

And so many are parroting it. Just mindblowing. I understand being upset about increasing aid but literally he can't do that either without Congress.
No, we simply want him to call for a ceasefire.

Since he won’t, he will not be getting my vote next year. :yeshrug: