Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw some poll that claim 80% of Israelis disapprove of the current government and blame them for what happened. Maybe, just maybe, the far right nationalist types will start to be driven out and maybe some more left wing peace focus individuals can start to make up the government again. Maybe.

Doesnt seem like they are getting that bush after 9/11 support for this. That may have been what Netanyahu counted on.
they do BiBi is unpopular as fukk and had to form a coalition government to get back in power

american media/corporations support their government more than they do :wow:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

It's funny, many pro-Israel accounts are scolding Biden for actually supporting Israel. It makes me believe they weren't going to vote for dude anyways.

However, Biden has for sure tanked much of the Democratic Party's Muslim vote/support, which is significant. If you look at the comments they're basically taken up the stance that sounds familiar: get asked to show support during election time but get shytted on in return and now are seeking to find better candidates than the primary two available.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

It's funny, many pro-Israel accounts are scolding Biden for actually supporting Israel. It makes me believe they weren't going to vote for dude anyways.

However, Biden has for sure tanked much of the Democratic Party's Muslim vote/support, which is significant.

Sounds so familiar about taking an entire people's vote for granted...:mjgrin:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Sounds so familiar about taking an entire people's vote for granted...:mjgrin:
Just mentioned that right now as well :mjlol: :heh:

Additionally, that Middle Eastern vote is tied closely with the Asian vote as well. It may sound strange but I think because of how much they interact with each other in grade school/college and growing up (their neighborhoods tend to overlap) those two groups are almost considered as one.

Plus the younger groups of minorities will tend to support other minorities and rally together.

shyt is getting thin out there.

This article straight up drills it:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Just mentioned that right now as well :mjlol: :heh:

Additionally, that Middle Eastern vote is tied closely with the Asian vote as well. It may sound strange but I think because of how much they interact with each other in grade school/college and growing up (their neighborhoods tend to overlap) those two groups are almost considered as one.

shyt is getting thin out there.

Those voting numbers for biden the falloff gonna be insane...:heh: but hey dont give people that are your strongest base what they want see what happens.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Funny enough you can say this about african Americans when their are droves of illegal immigrants coming over "breaking the law" or cops not following protocols and shooting citizens and getting off

It seems like only African Americans bad choices have consequences ...
Crossing a border is a civil offense in the US. Cops shooting people is a systemic problem. The problem is I would wage a lot of crime committed is based on poverty and the fact that people have a overworked public defender.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
I feel bad for those Israeli hostages it seems like the government doesn't even care about them at this point
they have probably killed alot of them by now with their bombings.....but they gonna blame their death on Hamas and talk about their right to defend they self:unimpressed: