Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Ya know... a lot of talk from the pro-Israeli/genocide crowd has largely consisted of, "Hamas hides behind the civilians."

I've watched a TON of footage that has come out of Gaza since the attack a couple of weeks ago. What I find interesting is...
  • You see men and women digging women and children out of rubble
  • You see first responders trying to put out fires and loading the injured into ambulances.
  • Pure despair
But the one thing I have not seen in all of these videos?

Armed men wearing green headbands.

They're not laying in the rubble. They're not being carried into ambulances or hospitals. They're not among the crowds trying to save civilians. They're nowhere to be found in the footage.

I guess Isrsel is bombing based on where rockets come from and known Hamas sites; but they've never come out with actual numbers on how many Hamas fighters they killed. Which begs the question: Do they even know? A better question would be, "How do they know who is a Hamas fighter and who isn't?"

Hamas doesn’t have an army.

Furthermore, they were propped up By Israel. They know what they’re capable of which isn’t much.

Again, this is an invasion and annexation. Most if not all of Hamas is already in southern Gaza. So the only people the IDF will kill are civilians.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Einstein being overrated is wild

:skip:
Who said that though?

If you're referring to what I said I think you're understanding it the wrong way.

I explicitly stated Einstein wasn't overrated, but other scientists were massively being underrated as nobody throws them in anyone's faces at nearly the same magnitude. It's happening with Oppenheimer now too. When was the last time you heard about James Clerk Maxwell for example?

Last edited:

Arizax2

All Star
Daps

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps

Sorry I meant the press conference you mentioned

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Sometimes, you need a distraction from a looming civil war and an excuse to do what you want to really do.

Hamas was empowerd by Isreal to keep a two-state solution from ever happening. They don't want peace, they don't want a compromise, they want all the land and they want to ethnically cleanse the undesirables, including jews who don't fit the profile.

and it looks like israel will eventually steal it all

like returning from babylon or egypt

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Sometimes, you need a distraction from a looming civil war and an excuse to do what you want to really do.

Hamas was empowerd by Isreal to keep a two-state solution from ever happening. They don't want peace, they don't want a compromise, they want all the land and they want to ethnically cleanse the undesirables, including jews who don't fit the profile.
I tend to think that way myself but it's surprising that there's baptist hospitals and greek orthodox churches within Gaza

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
IDF went from saying a ground offensive is imminent to maybe we will do it today, next week, next month or next year we will see…

Biden went over to Israel and told Netanyahu in no uncertain terms that he will have major problems if a ground offensive is conducted with American hostages, basically told Netanyahu fall the fukk back…

You see how aid and food is now being allowed across the border and American hostages being released..

Daps
IDF went from saying a ground offensive is imminent to maybe we will do it today, next week, next month or next year we will see…

Biden went over to Israel and told Netanyahu in no uncertain terms that he will have major problems if a ground offensive is conducted with American hostages, basically told Netanyahu fall the fukk back…

You see how aid and food is now being allowed across the border and American hostages being released..
They pump faked like shyt :mjlol:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The US is getting dragged into the mess that Israel is in involved in and because we are so deep in bed with them we have to backup up whatever this country says. Israel has a hold on our country as if Israel is the real super power of the world. We are leading from behind and it's literally embarrassing...

It’s not that Israel has a hold on the u.s… we allow them free reign because they are a strategic partner in the Middle East to keep the other Arab nations in check… trust if Israel didn’t have the backing of the U.S it would have been over for them a long time ago.. Israel knows that, they know they have the muscle of the U.S gov behind them so they pull the shyt they don’t that don’t get covered in the media..

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Chinese artist on Weibo goes hard with this artwork.
F8tEEaJaQAAXoca
So,
Given all this sympathy for the Palestinians, will China suddenly stop trying to commit cultural genocide on the Uyghurs and putting them in camps? :sas2: Just wondering. It is also being done in the name of Chinese nationalism just like the oppression of Palestinians is done in the name of Jewish nationalism.

Not naive enough to not think their support is simply to provide a counter to Western status quo but morally, China of all places doesn't have a high ground on treatment of Muslim minorities.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
So,
Given all this sympathy for the Palestinians, will China suddenly stop trying to commit cultural genocide on the Uyghurs and putting them in camps? :sas2: Just wondering. It is also being done in the name of Chinese nationalism just like the oppression of Palestinians is done in the name of Jewish nationalism.

Not naive enough to not think their support is simply to provide a counter to Western status quo but morally, China of all places doesn't have a high ground on treatment of Muslim minorities.

Is all you do is look for debates? Theirs other fukked up things in the world. What were you looking to gain by posting that in here?

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
So,

On the other hand we can point to the west's fake ass concern for the Uyghurs in China.

But they're perfectly happy for the mass slaughter of the Palenstinians

Just more political posturing from the depraved liberal political class.