Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
One interesting thing is an abnormal amount of settlers are American...
Axis of WS: (apartheid) SA, US, Israel.

Further, as a somewhat new Brooklynite, they got this shyt on lock out here. As I understand it, this is the second most Jew-y location.

There's a pattern: send singles to Israel where they're radicalized into fascism, let them find an equally fascist spouse at the kibbutz, and expand settlements. Families (such as the hasidim with mad kids) are sent to the US so they can raise their kids on our dime= a whole new gen of fascists. The first bunch, with new fascist spouses in tow, get sent to Bk to start the cycle all over. That 'whole new gen of fascists' go to Israel... to find spouses to start the cycle all over.

MidwestD

Clyde Frog's Shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya know... a lot of talk from the pro-Israeli/genocide crowd has largely consisted of, "Hamas hides behind the civilians."

I've watched a TON of footage that has come out of Gaza since the attack a couple of weeks ago. What I find interesting is...

• You see men and women digging women and children out of rubble
  • You see first responders trying to put out fires and loading the injured into ambulances.
  • Pure despair
But the one thing I have not seen in all of these videos?

Armed men wearing green headbands.

They're not laying in the rubble. They're not being carried into ambulances or hospitals. They're not among the crowds trying to save civilians. They're nowhere to be found in the footage.

I guess Isrsel is bombing based on where rockets come from and known Hamas sites; but they've never come out with actual numbers on how many Hamas fighters they killed. Which begs the question: Do they even know? A better question would be, "How do they know who is a Hamas fighter and who isn't?"

This :salute:. For decades they've been telling the world about the Hamas' crates of guns in hospitals and lobbies of
apartment buildings. It's ALWAYS been bullshyt, and now that cameras are everywhere, the world is seeing it.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s not that Israel has a hold on the u.s… we allow them free reign because they are a strategic partner in the Middle East to keep the other Arab nations in check… trust if Israel didn’t have the backing of the U.S it would have been over for them a long time ago.. Israel knows that, they know they have the muscle of the U.S gov behind them so they pull the shyt they don’t that don’t get covered in the media..
Apart from maybe intelligence what's their strategic significance in the region? There are no US bases in Isreal, the most important ones are in arab countries, they don't provide troops in the wars, no boots on the ground in iraq, Afghanistan or Syria.
The US certainly don't need them as a go between with the Saudis or other gulf states. So where does the need comes in especially at a cost of 100billion till now
Good reports on some of the issues before this started. One if from 8 years ago and one from a few months ago. One interesting thing is an abnormal amount of settlers are American...

I would never look at these fukks the same again. Imagine coming from a country where human, property and other rights are constantly stressed and constantly telling everyone with an ear about how terrible the Holocaust was then turnaround and create and take part in an apartheid state.

Last edited:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
It's my experience that most people who criticize nonviolence have never actually studied at on any objective level. They've never read a single full book on it, much less taken a course or earned a degree in the subject. They enter the discussion of nonviolent resistance on some cherry-picking bullshyt. "If nonviolence failed once that proves it can't work", which ignores the thousands of times that violent resistance fails to work. "If violence was ever used even once in the conflict, that proves violence was the solution", which ignores that 98% of the strength of the movement came from nonviolent actions. Nonviolence can only be disparaged if it's held to a completely different standard than violent resistance is held to.

The truth is, NOTHING works all the time, NOTHING is guarantied. Failure is always an option. But when actual objective study is done, nonviolence campaigns are statistically far more likely to succeed than violent campaigns, result in far lower casualties to their participants than violent campaigns, and when they win, they're far more likely to result in democratic governments afterwards than when violent rebellions win. That's just objective statistical data, and I'd be interested to see any objective counter that doesn't come from cherry-picking or emotional appeals.
well said. you earned the hell out of that poster of the year badge. rep

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
They’re starting to censor and shadow ban big creators for speaking on the issue. I went from seeing people debunking Israeli spin on the hospital attack to seeing Michael fukking Rappaport and his hideous face every 6 or 7 videos capping.

shyt changed overnight.

Yeah that fukking dikkhead pisses me off. Least we forget he exposed himself as a culture vulture when his dumbass couldn’t understand gentrification going after Spike Lee
I know Q Tip and Kweli don’t fukk with him no more