Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Let’s not forget. This war is about maintaining western hegemony in the world, specifically in the Middle East. With the larger picture being East vs West and maintaining white supremacy

Israel will try to annex at least north Gaza and Bidens lax positioning shows Netanyahu he can get away with this and maybe more.

Israel allowing people form Brooklyn to come to the West Bank, steal property from people already living there and then Israel not allowing Ethiopian Jews shows what this is about. Land, and maintaining white supremacy in the Middle East.
They are trying to pay off the Ethiopian Jews to leave the country. The fact they are even bombing this much without knowing where the kidnapped are is telling in itself.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps

Bc America/Biden knows them DEVILS did that shyt :ufdup:

The US is getting dragged into the mess that Israel is in involved in and because we are so deep in bed with them we have to backup up whatever this country says. Israel has a hold on our country as if Israel is the real super power of the world. We are leading from behind and it's literally embarrassing...

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Pro isreali folks losing the PR battle because of TikTok

They’re starting to censor and shadow ban big creators for speaking on the issue. I went from seeing people debunking Israeli spin on the hospital attack to seeing Michael fukking Rappaport and his hideous face every 6 or 7 videos capping.

shyt changed overnight.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Oh. So Israeli can get free passage but Palestinians can't?

I never understood why America is bending over backwards for Israel when it's Europe that should be doing things like this.
Oh cool so they get to leave the country with no limitations huh. :comeon: I wonder why this is getting expedited. Good timing before the ground invasion takes place and the possibility of WW3 in their country :beli:. All while the Palestinians are stuck and getting bombed to death.:francis:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
@invalid I saw the argument that from Matt Duss who was Bernie sanders foreign policy advisor who said progressives and pro Palestinian elements should really ask themselves what happens when the walls come down. If there will be immediate peace, or if attacks on Israeli citizens will increase to a level that is beyond acceptable, leading to an inevitable reverse of some of these exclusionary policies. I think both sides may have backed themselves into a corner that one side is gonna have to de-escalate from.
Shut up bytch

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Ireland was colonized by the British,
they don’t have the same solidarity with Britain.

They’ve felt colonialism, so it’s no surprise they’re so outspoken in the oppression of Palestine.

Britain is a major reason of the issue in Palestine.
I’ve BEEN tryna teach nikkas in here the Irish have no solidarity with the British because they’ve felt Colonialism under them.

Shoutout to the Irish for standing on business :salute:

Shoutout to Ireland:salute:

Last edited: