Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
The White House has stepped back from Joe Biden’s comment apparently agreeing that Israel should delay a potential ground invasion of Gaza until more hostages can get out, saying the US president did not fully hear the question. Reuters reported that late on Friday reporters shouted questions at Biden as he was climbing the stairs to board Air Force One. One of the questions was whether Israel should delay an invasion of Gaza until more hostages could get out, to which Biden replied: “Yes.” But White House communications director Ben LaBolt said later: “The question sounded like: ‘Would you like to see more hostages released?’ He wasn’t commenting on anything else.”

It's like that :gucci:
How many times has this president had his statements walked back by his administration. Hes an embarrassment

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Where is the outrage of the CONFIRMED IDF bombing of a church? Even if the hospital hit was not Israel this church bombing is all IDF...that press conference video we terrible...
Link?

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
Ya know... a lot of talk from the pro-Israeli/genocide crowd has largely consisted of, "Hamas hides behind the civilians."

I've watched a TON of footage that has come out of Gaza since the attack a couple of weeks ago. What I find interesting is...
  • You see men and women digging women and children out of rubble
  • You see first responders trying to put out fires and loading the injured into ambulances.
  • Pure despair
But the one thing I have not seen in all of these videos?

Armed men wearing green headbands.

They're not laying in the rubble. They're not being carried into ambulances or hospitals. They're not among the crowds trying to save civilians. They're nowhere to be found in the footage.

I guess Isrsel is bombing based on where rockets come from and known Hamas sites; but they've never come out with actual numbers on how many Hamas fighters they killed. Which begs the question: Do they even know? A better question would be, "How do they know who is a Hamas fighter and who isn't?"

Chronic

All Star
Daps
Chinese artist on Weibo goes hard with this artwork.
F8tEEaJaQAAXoca

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Sometimes you are just more ready than your opponent

Sometimes, you need a distraction from a looming civil war and an excuse to do what you want to really do.

Hamas was empowerd by Isreal to keep a two-state solution from ever happening. They don't want peace, they don't want a compromise, they want all the land and they want to ethnically cleanse the undesirables, including jews who don't fit the profile.

Last edited: