Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
Iirc Isis was destroying stuff like this in Syria a few years ago. Both sides are guilty

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
But I was called stupid for saying the same things. Mfs are blind as fukk.

The forum is populated by black/white/Indian American ultranationalists & blinkered Americophiles - so it’s not shocking. I don’t take the opinions of none of these spastic muppets seriously - I just post & ghost. It’s propaganda overdrive with them.

Isn’t this how WW1 started? Germany told its lil man (Austria) to invade Serbia & when the lil man (Austria) couldn’t pull it off, the big man (Germany) had to intervene. The similarities are so uncanny & you’re right based on historical precedence if you think the world is tilting towards the same path.

Also, the amount of naval assets the US moved to the Eastern Mediterranean & gulf in the last 10 days & their positioning - show that everything was planned time ago. In response, Putin came out 3 days ago to say all US navy assets in the Mediterranean are within Russia’s missile reach & he ordered the MiG-31 to the Black Sea for 24/7 patrol. And 2 days ago - Putin was in China with the suitcase that controls all Russian nuclear assets (something they never show in public).

Interestingly, the next day Israel decided to shoot a missile in the vicinity of the oldest Orthodox Church (Russians are Orthodox Christians) an hour before Biden made a speech where he said Hamas & Russia are the same thing.

None of this shyt is coincidental. US is tiptoeing into financial meltdown & it needs a strategic war where it can enforce its will to get back on track. It knows Ukraine is lost. It won’t fire the first shot in Taiwan & it’s a humungous risk. So, using Israel as a catalyst to fight Iran is the next best thing. Israelis are an evil & genocidal people but they won’t be this brazen without the US calling the shots. The US literally gave them a blank cheque & they’re cashing it.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
True Israel represents a people, not a territory. And I already told who the real people are, but I forgot to include the Native Americans, and the Native Mexicans. I'm not saying that land over there isn't still Holy.
While I don't have any opinion on what you are saying, just wanted to know if you are a Hebrew Israelite

Daps
Reppin
#LWO

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
If this map is real ,that's is crazy.
some of those tiny "islands" are entirely walled in and palestinians aren't allowed to leave, in others they're allowed to leave but they have to navigate roads reserved for jews, checkpoints, buffer zones, an oppressive permit system, etc. ariel sharon himself said that he wanted to model this system after the bantustans in apartheid south africa.
East_Jerusalem_enclaves.jpg
2018_OCHA_OpT_map_Qalqilya.jpg
0hAT3p6.jpg

Last edited:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!

invalid

Banned
Daps
Based off the hospital fiasco, I would suggest y'all wait a few days for confirmations. I don't trust anything coming out from either side.

In the below tweet, the front facade of the church is visibly highlighted in red.

50 people is still a lot and tragic if confirmed to be true.