Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Don't mind the source.

Listen to the words....

I'm done with this subject until this war is over.​

I'm sorry breh that source unacceptable don't care how you spin it :hubie:

will not and can not accept any shyt that comes out at psyop they trying to rewrite our struggle but want everyone to boo hoo over whats going on to Dennis Prager's ilk in the state of Israel

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
There have been little to no updates on the hostages :mjlol:

No attempts to have any of them freed.

I don't even think they even care about the hostages.
What if these so called "hostages" were used as propaganda to create emotional /mainstream media viewers side with Israel in this war? There has been zero mention of them in Biden's speech or any mainstream media? :sas2:

Whole lot of people that were pro-Israel just 8-10 days ago have switched up their tune. Some people are able to detect the bullshyt while others are easily swayed with the power of the media.
:ehh:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Between Saturday, October 7 and Monday, October 16, at least 2,800 Palestinians, 1,400 Israelis, and 30 Americans have been killed. Many more have been wounded and traumatized.

Israel’s government has been dropping around a thousand bombs a day on 2.2 million trapped Palestinians in Gaza—over half of whom are children. This includes white phosphorus bombs, an illegal incendiary weapon that burns through skin down to the bone.

This collective punishment of Palestinian civilians is a moral outrage and an egregious violation of humanitarian law.

The answer to war crimes is not war crimes.

As of Monday, October 16, the UN and the WHO reported that 1 million Palestinians have been displaced, and Israel’s military has targeted 111 medical facilities, killed 12 health care workers, and bombed 60 ambulances. Recent reports indicate hundreds have been killed in the bombing of a hospital sheltering thousands of civilians.

Saying that there are no innocent civilians in Gaza and calling Palestinians “animals,” Israeli politicians have openly broadcast their collective punishment of civilians. The Israeli government has cut off water, food, fuel, medicine, and electricity to Gaza, while refusing to accept Palestinian Americans from Gaza or to allow the delivery of humanitarian aid into Gaza.

Unfortunately, many U.S. political leaders are silent and refuse to call for an end to the violence. Instead they want to send massive amounts of weapons to Israel’s military, while dehumanizing and disregarding Palestinian civilians. The Biden administration, most of Congress, and U.S. State Department officials refuse to pursue de-escalation and facilitate a ceasefire.

But morally courageous Democrats just introduced the Ceasefire Now Resolution in Congress.

The resolution urges the Biden administration to call for an immediate de-escalation and ceasefire in Israel and occupied Palestine, to send humanitarian aid and assistance to people under siege and trapped in Gaza, and to save as many lives as possible in the region.

In announcing the Ceasefire Now Resolution, Representatives Cori Bush (MO-01), Rashida Tlaib (MI-12), André Carson (IN-07), Summer Lee (PA-12), and Delia C. Ramirez (IL-03), alongside Representatives Jamaal Bowman (NY-16), Bonnie Watson Coleman (NJ-12), Jesús “Chuy” García (IL-04), Jonathan Jackson (IL-01), Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (NY-14), Ilhan Omar (MN-05), Ayanna Pressley (MA-07), and Nydia Velázquez (NY-07) are some of the only members of Congress calling for a ceasefire.

The hate and racist rhetoric coming out of Washington D.C. is pushing incendiary, hateful, and dehumanizing anti-Palestinian and anti-Muslim rhetoric that must be called out. A 6-year-old boy—Wadea Al-Fayoume—was stabbed to death in Chicago for being Palestinian American.

In recent days, tens of thousands of people rallied in cities across the U.S. for a ceasefire. Hundreds of Jewish Americans have been arrested while protesting to end this unfolding genocide against Palestinians. We must keep showing massive public support for ending the violence.

Please sign onto the Ceasefire Now Resolution if you agree: The U.S. government must urgently save Palestinian, Israeli, and American civilian lives. We must bring Americans in Israel and occupied Palestine safely home, and push Israel’s government to stop the siege on Gaza and ensure humanitarian aid to Gaza.

In endorsing the resolution, Stefanie Fox, Executive Director of Jewish Voice for Peace Action, said: “We call on every member of Congress who values the preciousness of human life to join them in demanding a ceasefire now.”

Another endorser of the resolution, Rachel Gilmer, Co-Director of the Dream Defenders, said: "Every member of congress who does not sign onto this resolution is complicit in genocide. The question is simple: will you support a ceasefire and humanitarian aid to the people of Gaza or the continued massacre of innocent people?”

The only Palestinian American in Congress, Rep. Rashida Tlaib said that her colleagues are trying to silence her voice “because I want the violence to stop, no matter whether it’s toward Israelis or toward Palestinians.” She said: "I cannot believe I have to beg our country to value every human life, no matter their faith or ethnicity. We cannot lose sight of the humanity in each other."

Right now the focus is on ending the violence and saving as many lives as possible. In the long-term, we must keep building the movement to end the Israeli government’s apartheid system against Palestinians. Everyone in the region deserves to live safely, in freedom and with equal rights. No one is safe with the current status quo.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Which basically proves my theory.

1. Israel propped up Hamas to ensure that a 2 state solution would never happen..

2. This was an inside job. But no one seems to care how that many Hamas militants breached Israeli security AND take well over 100 hostages back into Gaza.

3. The Israelis who helped let this shyt happen probably didn't anticipate them taking hostages.

Normally when hostages are taken, there are demands. There's some type of logic to it.

I think Israel been knew about this, made sure Hamas would get in. Hamas was didn't plan on shyt being that easy and didn't know what to do so they improvised. The whole shyt was sloppy and accomplished nothing. They looked at it as a suicide mission and had no intentions of even going back to Gaza. The high ranking Israeli officials probably though Hamas went against what they anticipated them doing and have gone full retard with the retaliations. But it also gave them the ultimate greenlight to go full on invasion which is what they've wanted to do all along.

But sadly, like the Iraq war, they truth will probably never come out until decades later.

Furthermore... it's too late for a 2 state solution. What kind of map are you going to draw?

XHV6jQ3.jpeg

Israel controls damn near everything. They have conducted illegal settlements for decades and honestly, the land is too small to be broken down into 2 countries. Great Britain and the United States fukked this up massively. It shouldn't be called Israel or Palestine if you were going to let Jews in. Furthermore, they shouldn't even be there in the first place. Jews should've gone back to the countries they came from after the War.
If this map is real ,that's is crazy.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
They would have to go through America and its Western allies to do that I don't think any country wants that kinda of heat coming down on them.

Just give them a nuke warning and if they don't play nicely nobody can act like we didn't suggest for them to sit the fukk down. Most senseless infighting I've seen or heard of. If they gone try to completely blow each other away anyway, might as well get em out the way early.

Already got the navy stationed nearby if I remember correctly. Shouldn't take much to drop some nuclear/biohazardous payloads and say fuk it and blame it on Israel so we don't look worse than we already do.

Best I could come up with if I were to be an allied leader, but that's one of many reasons I'm not.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I would not be surprised at all if the whole attack on Israel was organized by Netanyamu and his team of pink pieces of garbage to create an excuse to genocide all Palestinians in all surrounding areas.

Netanyamu is a piece of fukkin garbage and I hope to see dawg slaughtered by his own people one day.