Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
The forum is populated by black/white/Indian American ultranationalists & blinkered Americophiles - so it’s not shocking. I don’t take the opinions of none of these spastic muppets seriously - I just post & ghost. It’s propaganda overdrive with them.

Isn’t this how WW1 started? Germany told its lil man (Austria) to invade Serbia & when the lil man (Austria) couldn’t pull it off, the big man (Germany) had to intervene. The similarities are so uncanny & you’re right based on historical precedence if you think the world is tilting towards the same path.

Also, the amount of naval assets the US moved to the Eastern Mediterranean & gulf in the last 10 days & their positioning - show that everything was planned time ago. In response, Putin came out 3 days ago to say all US navy assets in the Mediterranean are within Russia’s missile reach & he ordered the MiG-31 to the Black Sea for 24/7 patrol. And 2 days ago - Putin was in China with the suitcase that controls all Russian nuclear assets (something they never show in public).

Interestingly, the next day Israel decided to shoot a missile in the vicinity of the oldest Orthodox Church (Russians are Orthodox Christians) an hour before Biden made a speech where he said Hamas & Russia are the same thing.

None of this shyt is coincidental. US is tiptoeing into financial meltdown & it needs a strategic war where it can enforce its will to get back on track. It knows Ukraine is lost. It won’t fire the first shot in Taiwan & it’s a humungous risk. So, using Israel as a catalyst to fight Iran is the next best thing. Israelis are an evil & genocidal people but they won’t be this brazen without the US calling the shots. The US literally gave them a blank cheque & they’re cashing it.
Well said.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
So you're quoting a source who is being directed by Hamas.
:mjlol: I didn’t know Hamas controlled the church too
THE Archbishop in Jerusalem, Dr Hosam Naoum, has described a blast at the Anglican-run Al-Ahli Arab Hospital in Gaza City as a “dreadful and devastating massacre

Dr Naoum confirmed that the hospital had previously received instructions to evacuate, in common with other hospitals in northern Gaza, and that this had been passed on to staff and those who were sheltering in the building.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
the only I see nowadays is that the general benefit of the doubt that Israel got with the way they operated is pretty much gone. Lots of side eying of them right now.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
All those fools in this thread who were asking,
“Why don’t Arabs let in Palestinian refugees?”

Because Arab states know that once Israel forces Palestinians out, Israel will never let them return. Like what they did in 1948. Millions of Palestinian refugees in Arab countries surrounding Israel still know what villages they, or their grandparents, were ethnically cleansed from in 1948

:francis:

Also, because of this conflict insurgent cells start up basically everywhere Palestinian refugees go, within the region. They've done so in Jordan, Lebanon and Egypt. Them countries don't want that headache. Which is within their right.

But also, the Arab world knows the moment Gaza is vacated its over like you said.

But I want to ask a REALLY tough question to this board. A REAL tough one. In the same vein as ADOS, Black Brazilians and the rest of the Africa diaspora.

Would it be impossible for the Palestinian people to have identity without LAND? I'm only asking because at this point, a protracted land campaign into Gaza would all but eradicate HAMAS forces. I'm not hoping for this nor do I support it. But its just a conversation.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Also, because of this conflict insurgent cells start up basically everywhere Palestinian refugees go, within the region. They've done so in Jordan, Lebanon and Egypt. Them countries don't want that headache. Which is within their right.

But also, the Arab world knows the moment Gaza is vacated its over like you said.

But I want to ask a REALLY tough question to this board. A REAL tough one. In the same vein as ADOS, Black Brazilians and the rest of the Africa diaspora.

Would it be impossible for the Palestinian people to have identity without LAND? I'm only asking because at this point, a protracted land campaign into Gaza would all but eradicate HAMAS forces. I'm not hoping for this nor do I support it. But its just a conversation.

Advocate for Zionism brehs
:mjlol:

You ain’t slick

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

dancing-tap-dancing.gif

dance-happy.gif

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let’s not forget. This war is about maintaining western hegemony in the world, specifically in the Middle East. With the larger picture being East vs West and maintaining white supremacy

Israel will try to annex at least north Gaza and Bidens lax positioning shows Netanyahu he can get away with this and maybe more.

Israel allowing people form Brooklyn to come to the West Bank, steal property from people already living there and then Israel not allowing Ethiopian Jews shows what this is about. Land, and maintaining white supremacy in the Middle East.
Let’s not forget sterilizing Ethiopian Jews without consent.