Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
NYPICHPDPICT000061858097.jpg

Raw
Call me LeBron James…cause I’m playing EVERY position.

Call me Dennis…cause I’m about to stick a ROD up in it MAN.

Call me Lonzo…cause I’m about to go BALLs deep

Call me Shaquille…cause I’m about to o’NEAL down and put a ring up on this bytch.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I think of this shyt like the streets.

Both sides are ruthless. The main difference is that the Palestinians (Hamas) are doing their best to annihilate the Israelis whereas Israel (right wing politicians) aren't doing their best cause they could just leave the whole place flattened with the ground out if they really wanted to. But they are still as ruthless as Hamas, according to themselves, except that they are infinitely tougher and smarter when it comes warfare.

I see Hamas like these extremist republicans in the states really, they do some fukk shyt that only the top people gain from and let the people who voted for them eat the consequences. Iran, Qatar and Hamas leadership are sitting there eating good and watching all the work that has been done to bring peace breakdown, while useful idiots and innocent people get smoked.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

This was their plan all along. And it’s why they let Hamas carry out that attack.

They have been systematically taking what’s left off Palestine. In 20 years, it will be 100% Israel.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This was their plan all along. And it’s why they let Hamas carry out that attack.

They have been systematically taking what’s left off Palestine. In 20 years, it will be 100% Israel.

All those fools in this thread who were asking,
“Why don’t Arabs let in Palestinian refugees?”

Because Arab states know that once Israel forces Palestinians out, Israel will never let them return. Like what they did in 1948. Millions of Palestinian refugees in Arab countries surrounding Israel still know what villages they, or their grandparents, were ethnically cleansed from in 1948

:francis:

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Let’s not forget. This war is about maintaining western hegemony in the world, specifically in the Middle East. With the larger picture being East vs West and maintaining white supremacy

Israel will try to annex at least north Gaza and Bidens lax positioning shows Netanyahu he can get away with this and maybe more.

Israel allowing people form Brooklyn to come to the West Bank, steal property from people already living there and then Israel not allowing Ethiopian Jews shows what this is about. Land, and maintaining white supremacy in the Middle East.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
All those fools in this thread who were asking,
“Why don’t Arabs let in Palestinian refugees?”

Because Arab states know that once Israel forces Palestinians out, Israel will never let them return. Like what they did in 1948. Millions of Palestinian refugees in Arab countries surrounding Israel still know what villages they, or their grandparents, were ethnically cleansed from in 1948

:francis:

What a lot of people don’t realize is the Gaza Strip is Palestine. The West Bank for all intended purposes has been absorbed by Israel. It’s Swiss cheese. The Gaza Strip was the one area dominated by Palestinians. And its borders have been systematically shrunk for decades. Annexing Gaza again would essentially be the death blow because the narrative will eventually change to how can Palestine be a country when it’s so small?

And it’s also why Palestine the average age of Palestinians is so young. They are trying to maintain and/or increase its population. That’s why Israel for so many years paid Jews to come come there and claim settlements. So they can increase their numbers.