Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

invalid

Banned
Daps
They told them to evacuate or bombing :gucci:
I been seeing shyt today and possibly in the main thread of Doctors saying they refuse to follow a new evacuation order.

The point is, they said something was gonna happen and it happened. What is the "fiasco" you're referring to?

I keep asking for proof of this?

You posted a source about evacuation orders.
You did not post a source about evacuation orders that stated bombing was imminent.

I keep seeing leaps being made that the evacuation orders meant bombing when the IDF ordered ALL of Northern Gaza to be evacuated because of an imminent ground invasion.

The fiasco is, after all the evidence that has came out, you still trying to link the IDF evacuation orders to the misfired Hamas rocket that exploded over the hospital and landed in its parking lot.

Daps
Good question. Ultimately depends on just how many people are in the organization vs. the amount of civilians and if they actually WANT to get them out. A whole lot of them would have to risk their lives and overwhelm them, somehow. Best alternative is to rat them out and give the UN/Israel their identities and locations so they can be liquidated/imprisoned. Since the organization is so entrenched, that'd mean they'd probably be betraying their friends, neighbors, and family. Would have been almost a proverbial slam-dunk had Israel fostered camaraderie and goodwill towards them moreso than authoritarian rule. But that would require a very different history.​

i appreciate a non-dismissive answer, but ultimate i guess our perspectives differ - even if this was doable logistically, perhaps i just don't believe it will really deter the other side, most evidence points to the contrary

im not even here arguing the politics of the issue, just think even if every IDF talking point was true, it still doesn't make sense to carry out these bombings indiscriminately, for many reasons outside of the lives affected

i do agree with the bolded tho ... unfortunately at this point, even those who disagree with hmas may believe that isrel is worse, and it is hard to argue their POV given what they are experiencing and witnessing

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
True Israel represents a people, not a territory. And I already told who the real people are, but I forgot to include the Native Americans, and the Native Mexicans. I'm not saying that land over there isn't still Holy.

Last edited:
Daps

You did not post a source about evacuation orders that stated bombing was imminent.

I keep seeing leaps being made that the evacuation orders meant bombing when the IDF ordered ALL of Northern Gaza to be evacuated because of an imminent ground invasion.

The fiasco is, after all the evidence that has came out, you still trying to link the IDF evacuation orders to the misfired Hamas rocket that exploded over the hospital and landed in its parking lot.
Why would anyone at a hospital in Gaza think that a country that has bombed hospitals in the past, and was currently bombing Gaza at a rate that would make Obama's drone campaign in the ME look like a cheap firework show think that they were going to get bombed after the country that had been bombing them for fukking days issued evacuation orders. HMMM I WONDER fukkING WHY

:heh:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
They told them to evacuate or bombing :gucci:
I been seeing shyt today and possibly in the main thread of Doctors saying they refuse to follow a new evacuation order.

The point is, they said something was gonna happen and it happened. What is the "fiasco" you're referring to?
They were told to leave patients. If you going to tell something, tell it all

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

Google a good friend for you id imagine

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps

You know what, my bad I was multitasking earlier. Let's review what you said then.
Thank you.

I was aware that Israel wanted Northern Gaza evacuated and sent notices to Northern Gaza hospitals and schools.

However, what I haven't seen is any proof of the IDF sending notices of evacuation to specific hospitals claiming they were going to bomb them.
You're telling me your whole deal is they didn't specify THAT hospital? :huh:

So if you're in a spot, some shyt goes down and someone yells "Imma air this bytch out"-- and it actually gets aired out and people die... you gon sit there talmbout

tHeY dIdN't SaY tHeY'd sHoOt tHeM sPeCiFiCaLLy ThO.

invalid

Banned
Daps
Why would anyone at a hospital in Gaza think that a country that has bombed hospitals in the past, and was currently bombing Gaza at a rate that would make Obama's drone campaign in the ME look like a cheap firework show think that they were going to get bombed after the country that had been bombing them for fukking days issued evacuation orders. HMMM I WONDER fukkING WHY

:heh:

How is anyone's perception relevant to the actual evacuation orders, and what it did and did not entail, which is what I'm concerned with?

How is anyone's perception relevant to the fact that it was actually a Hamas rocket?

invalid

Banned
Daps
You're telling me your whole deal is they didn't specify THAT hospital? :huh:

Let's try this again.

Where did they specify that evacuations, of any site, was due to imminent bombing?

Because the current regurgitated narrative is Israel warned the hospital(s) that it was about to bomb them, like what you said here:

They told the hospital to evacuate cause they're gonna bomb it