Daps
F8qu3RYXUAEEI56

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Its a coincidence.

A coincidence this hospital was one of the hospitals the IDF threaten to bomb.

A coincidence the IDF fired indirect rockets, at this very hospital on Saturday, as a warning to evacuate.

A coincidence that this "misfired" rocket wasn't a direct hit, but struck the hospital parking lot.

A coincidence that the most deadly civilian projectile attack in this conflict, in more than 15 years, is the result of a misfire.

A coincidence the IDF was phone tapping the jihadists and was able to isolate this exact misfired rocket conversation, in less than a day.

The IDF does not target or attack civilians Palestinians. If they did, its because HAMAS was using said civilians Palestinians as human shields and/or terrorist tunnels were beneath them.

Shout out to Anderson Cooper.

Last edited:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Israeli politicians and media personalities like Hanaya Nafati were praising the hospital bombing
You mean this guy.....

“Earlier today I shared a report that was published on Reuters about the bombing at the hospital in Gaza which falsely stated Israel struck the hospital,” he wrote.
“I mistakenly shared this information in a since deleted post in which I referenced Hamas’ routine use of hospitals to store weapons caches and conduct terrorist activity.”
He said “I apologize for this error” and added: “As the IDF does not bomb hospitals, I assumed Israel was targeting one of the Hamas bases in Gaza.”

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Its a coincidence.

A coincidence this hospital was one of the hospitals the IDF threaten to bomb.

A coincidence the IDF fired indirect rockets, at this very hospital on Saturday, as a warning to evacuate.

A coincidence that this "misfired" rocket wasn't a direct hit, but struck the hospital parking lot.

A coincidence that the most deadly civilian projectile attack in this conflict, in more than 15 years, is the result of a misfire.

A coincidence the IDF was phone tapping the jihadists and was able to isolate this exact misfired rocket conversation, in less than a day.

The IDF does not target or attack civilians Palestinians. If they did, its because HAMAS was using said civilians Palestinians as human shields and/or terrorist tunnels were beneath them.

Shout out Anderson Cooper.

don't have intel to thwart an attack but have intel in less than a day that a supposed jihadist saying he did it :mjlol:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You mean this guy.....

“Earlier today I shared a report that was published on Reuters about the bombing at the hospital in Gaza which falsely stated Israel struck the hospital,” he wrote.
“I mistakenly shared this information in a since deleted post in which I referenced Hamas’ routine use of hospitals to store weapons caches and conduct terrorist activity.”
He said “I apologize for this error” and added: “As the IDF does not bomb hospitals, I assumed Israel was targeting one of the Hamas bases in Gaza.”

“Israel also told me that Santa Claus is real and I believe them because I have a smooth brain and I don’t understand motivations to lie!” - @Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
don't have intel to thwart an attack but have intel in less than a day that a supposed jihadist saying he did it :mjlol:

So Israel lacked intel to prevent Hamas invading Israel but got the Islamic Jihad confession, made in 11th grade Arabic, right after the explosion - a week after Israel threatened to bomb hospitals

It’s incredible how stupid people are

:damn: :dead: