Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
False since the population of Israel =\ Zionists.

That's like saying ALL Americans are Republicans.​
Eh, it’s more like saying supporting America means supporting imperialism… which is true. We’re talking about the nation not its people necessarily. “I support Israel” and “I support the people of Israel” are two separate statements imo.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks

You claim to be a rational person.

Do you believe it is a coincidence that a misfired rocket, not from Hamas mind you, would just so happen to explode at a hospital that was already attacked twice by Israel?

No. I think that these terrorists didn't coordinate their attack correctly and used faulty munitions which resulted in a rocket malfunctioning and hitting the hospital parking lot instead of an Israeli target.​

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Eh, it’s more like saying supporting America means supporting imperialism… which is true.
That isn't true, either, since the vast majority of us don't support imperialism.

I get what you're saying and that's definitely what our detractors think.

EDIT: responded before your edit and I agree with the portion of your post I didn't quote.​

Last edited:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Why are people blaming Biden? He is literally otw to resolve thr shyt. He is probably the only reason Israel hasn't killed everyone in Gaza already and started a ME vs Israel war.

I can't stand American politics. Someone could fart in Alaska and people will find a way to blame the president.
The people blaming him already didn't like him so it's to be expected.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
I'm more inclined to believe the hospital strike was carried out by the IDF. They have a history of bombing hospitals and commiting war crimes and then lying about it.
But the IDF has proof it was another terrorist group's munition. What evidence does Hamas have to refute it? Also, why are you ignoring the history of war crimes/lies of Hamas?...

Last edited:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But the IDF has proof it was another terrorist group's munition. What evidence does Hamas have to refute it? Also, why are you ignoring the history of war crimes/lies of Hamas?​
Israel has a track record of deliberately targeting hospitals. The evidence they provided isn't too convincing, to be honest. Plus the multiple explanations they came up with immediately after the strike was suspect. Without a thorough investigation into this, I can't confidently say Israel isn't to blame.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
i listened to the The Daily (NY Times) podcast episodes from Friday and Monday. Friday they talked to a guy in Israel whose Kibbutz was destroyed, crazy story and recounting of texts with friends and evacuating. Then Monday they talked to a guy from Palestine and also a lady from Florida who went visit relatives. It was bombing throughout the interview with lady. Heartbreaking on both sides

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Is it even safe for Biden:hubie:
:lupe:

Urban terrain is terrible for tanks. Too many corridors, tanks have limited turret elevation, ambushes from every building and corner, enemy can hear you from a mile away, IEDs, mines, limited mobility :whoa:
Yes GIFs on GIPHY - Be Animated
et's start with the initial attack on Israel.
E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial Et GIF by Head Like an Orange - Find & Share on  GIPHY