Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Post the polls my man.

Post the polls.

EDIT: @Lord Beasley beat me to it. But still, post the polls.

If Israel and the Palestinian Authority reach a peace agreement, would you support or not support the agreement, if it includes dividing the Land of Israel into two states, Israel and the Palestinian state? (Israel Democracy Institute, July 5-7, 2022, September 18–20, 2022)

Support from Israeli Jews for the two-state solution has seen a sharp decline
  • 2017 47% supported
  • 2019 41% supported
  • 2022 32% supported
That's almost 70% of Israeli Jews do not support a Palestinian state.

When asked what the solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict (%, Jews and Arabs, thought the proposed solution was acceptable) (Israel Democracy Institute, July 27-29, 2021)

42% of Israeli Jews want things to remain the same. They're comfortable.

There are several other questions related to this asked yearly of Israeli Jews that you can read on that site if you want. But the gist is, they're very loyal to Israel and they don't want to give Palestinians anything more than what they have, and some even want them to have even less.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
This shyt is stupid. I'm amazed yall are actually arguing like Israel didn't already SAY they were gonna bomb the hospital in spite calls not to. So wtf were we supposed to believe them then or believe them now? :gucci: Either way they're still guilty for making the hospital a target

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Sick. Speaking of which what's going on with YouTube comments on Israeli/Palestine videos. Seems like a bunch of bots are infiltrating the videos, because I'm sure globally, the palestinian people have more support. But it seems like comments from that side is being blocked.

Sorry if I'm late to the censorship, I'm just noticing it now.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
They lied about who sent the rocket that hit the hospital parking lot and their attack on civilians in Israel.​

Israeli politicians and media personalities like Hanaya Nafati were praising the hospital bombing

Israel said all hospitals were targets last week

Stop the lies Zionist
:dead: :mjlol: