Israel–Hamas War: 10/7/2023 - Present

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Israel has a track record of deliberately targeting hospitals. The evidence they provided isn't too convincing, to be honest. Plus the multiple explanations they came up with immediately after the strike was suspect. Without a thorough investigation into this, I can't confidently say Israel isn't to blame.
There were multiple explanations immediately after the incident due to the 'Fog of War' mixed with propaganda, which is typical. You should also ask yourself why it is you know more about Israel's record, upon which you base your opinion, than Hamas'.

I understand your reticence to absolve Israel and agree that there should be a more thorough investigation.​

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
“Israel also told me that Santa Claus is real and I believe them because I have a smooth brain and I don’t understand motivations to lie!” - @Dafunkdoc_Unlimited
Had to put that mf on ignore, whatever something related to amerikkkan military pop up this bootlicker negro comes out tap dancing for massa :scust:

Joe Biden is a POS Warhawk :pacspit:

Keep the US out of this bullshyt
Isn't "US" the country that has been providing weapons, military support and large sums of money to them for decades? :heh:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Had to put that mf on ignore, whatever something related to amerikkkan military pop up this bootlicker negro comes out tap dancing for massa :scust:

Isn't "US" the country that has been providing weapons, military support and large sums of money to them for decades? :heh:

I mean US troops with boots on the ground you are correct the US has been sellout to those folks for decades but that the result of unchecked capitalism.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
There wouldn't be videos of survivors had Hamas not attacked civilians in Israel and then told Gazans not to leave.​

Whole thing wouldn't have started if these Euro Cacs weren't trying to make a settler state in another peoples land like it's 1750 or some shyt:mjlol:

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps

And on top of that Biden is openly stating US we support Israel and is trying to send billions of dollars in aid to a country who has a history of bombing schools and hospitals in Gaza, whether on purpose or not, even if we act like this incident wasn’t them. Motherfukk Israel. We are sending out young men (marines to go over there to possibly provide ground support. fukk them regardless (Israel)

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Whole thing wouldn't have started if these Euro Cacs weren't trying to make a settler state in another peoples land like it's 1750 or some shyt
That's THEIR land, too, or did you forget that Rome, Assyria, Babylon and Egypt acknowledged that over 2,000 years ago?

Had WW2 not happened, there probably wouldn't be an Israel.​

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Whole thing wouldn't have started if these Euro Cacs weren't trying to make a settler state in another peoples land like it's 1750 or some shyt:mjlol:

watch this for more background on the meddling ...

i've learnt a lot about this these last few weeks :hubie:

uk, france sowed the seeds of these problems ...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Egypt. Only problem is Egypt won't let them in.​

Even if the crossing is open you need a passport to leave, not everyone in palestine is a dual citizen. And Egypt is not visa free for palestinians. Palestinians can fly to south africa visa free but can't cross to egypt without one :picard: